Writers and Readers discussion

Author Profiles > Lexi Revellian

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lexi (new)

Lexi Revellian (lexirevellian) | 43 comments Lexi Revellian

I write the sort of novels I like to read, feel-good page turners; I'm self-published and have sold more than 35,000 copies since last August.

These two books are available on Amazon as ebooks and paperbacks:

Remix
Caz Tallis restores rocking horses in her London workshop. When shabby but charismatic Joe and his dog turn up on her roof terrace, she is reluctantly drawn into investigating a rock star’s murder from three years before – an unsolved case the police have closed. Which, as her best friend James says, is rather like poking a furnace with a short stick…

Replica
Beth Chandler is accidentally replicated in a flawed experiment. The replica overhears plans to liquidate her and goes on the run. With no official existence, homeless, penniless and pursued by MI5, she has to learn how to survive on icy London streets. Meanwhile the original Beth becomes romantically involved with the spec op she believes is there to protect her. In fact, he’s hunting her double.

You can read the start of my novels on my website, www.lexirevellian.com.

message 2: by Michael (new)

Michael (michaeljsullivan) | 63 comments Lexi - 35,000 copies is less than a year is great - congratulations. Feel-good page turners are exactly the kind of books I like (and write) so I'll defintely be checking you out.

message 3: by Lexi (new)

Lexi Revellian (lexirevellian) | 43 comments Thanks, Michael :o)

I'm not reading much at the moment - is writing the enemy of reading? I think it is when you have a day job too - but it sounds as if I should take a look at your books.

message 4: by Mhairi (new)

Mhairi Simpson (mhairisimpson) | 142 comments 35000 copies in less than a year is spectacular, to my mind! Congratulations - you make me believe I can achieve such things too :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Remix (other topics)
Replica (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Lexi Revellian (other topics)