Contemporary Christian Fiction discussion

Trish Perry
This topic is about Trish Perry
Trish Perry Interview and Giveaway

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christy (new)

Christy (blissbooksandjewels) | 5 comments Trish Perry has stopped by this week on the Southern-Style Meet & Greet to chat about her books, and whether or not she likes her tea sweet (well, and what we like to eat, too). :o) She's also graciously offered to give away one of her books, but it's a surprise as to which one it is! Would you like a chance to win? Well, stop on by my blog to get to know Trish a little better, and leave a comment, too.

message 2: by Darlene (new)

Darlene | 74 comments Christy, great interview! :)

message 3: by Christy (new)

Christy (blissbooksandjewels) | 5 comments Thanks, Darlene! The feature is a work in progress, so I'm thankful for all the positive comments. :o)

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Stephan (amandastephan) | 140 comments Yes Christy, it was very interesting. I love Trish Perry's work. But you know what caught my attention the most? Your post here. When you said to find out which book she was giving away, I just HAD to get over there just to satisfy my curiosity. Good job! :)

message 5: by Christy (new)

Christy (blissbooksandjewels) | 5 comments Haha!! I don't even known which book she's giving away...LOL! :o) She's keeping all of us on our toes, I tell ya.

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Stephan (amandastephan) | 140 comments Well, it was a great way to get attention. I enjoyed the interview. This was the first Southern interview I've seen, and it was really fun. You really did a great job :) Never been to New Orleans, either. Thanks for the heads up when hubby gets the wander-lust!