R-R-Rolling! discussion

1 on 1 > Brightcat and Vanessa

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

εїз♫Vanessa♫εїз Marie Alvarez (yabooksrvw) | 431 comments hi...so what kind of rp would you like to do?

message 2: by Onetoughcookie (new)

Onetoughcookie | 356 comments any kind really, up to you.

εїз♫Vanessa♫εїз Marie Alvarez (yabooksrvw) | 431 comments it doesn't matter to me, would you like boy or girl (i do better with boy)
supernatural or real life?

message 4: by Onetoughcookie (new)

Onetoughcookie | 356 comments ok, i'll be girl um.... I think real life... no supernatural. how bout vampires? but no big sex scenes, like fade to black stuff :/

εїз♫Vanessa♫εїз Marie Alvarez (yabooksrvw) | 431 comments alright so we'll do vampires? cool so can you make your charrie first?

message 6: by Onetoughcookie (new)

Onetoughcookie | 356 comments yeah

εїз♫Vanessa♫εїз Marie Alvarez (yabooksrvw) | 431 comments okay great I'll be a moment, let me just get my charrie together

message 8: by Onetoughcookie (new)

Onetoughcookie | 356 comments Name: Valerie
Looks: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:AN...
Personality: keeps to herself when she's a human but when shes a vampire she's really flirty and out there.

εїз♫Vanessa♫εїз Marie Alvarez (yabooksrvw) | 431 comments Name: Nick
Appearance: will post soon...
Personality: RPed

message 10: by Onetoughcookie (new)

Onetoughcookie | 356 comments ((will you start))

εїз♫Vanessa♫εїз Marie Alvarez (yabooksrvw) | 431 comments ((alright where would you like to begin? coffee shop? park? walking down the street? etc.?))

message 12: by Onetoughcookie (new)

Onetoughcookie | 356 comments (( um i dont care))

εїз♫Vanessa♫εїз Marie Alvarez (yabooksrvw) | 431 comments ((alright here goes sorry it took me so long))

Nick walked into a nearby coffee shop and ordered himself a large coffee. He sat down at a table and focused on the view outside of the park.

message 14: by Onetoughcookie (new)

Onetoughcookie | 356 comments Valerie was lying in a coffin sleeping the day away.
((Sorry my laptops broken...))