Struggling Writers discussion

*Archives * > Book Club Sign Up

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stefani (new)

Stefani (steffiebaby140) Name: Stefani
Date: 07/11/2011
Why You Want To Join: Because I love reading, even things that may not seem very good but I have to try them for myself.

message 2: by Cereja (new)

Cereja Cult (lokigirl) | 1 comments Name: Elisandra (AKA Lila)
Date: 07/11/2011
Why You Want To Join: I love read and talk about books :) we can alway see new things from different perspectives

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura (laura_bentley) | 2 comments Laura
11th July 2011
I've never been part of a book club before and i've always wanted to! I love to talk about books :)

message 4: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) | 2500 comments Irene
July 11, 2011
I would like to join because I like being exposed to new material that I probably wouldn't pick up and read on my own. I also like talking about books because everyone sees everything differently. Lastly, I absloutly love to read :)

message 5: by Aimee (new)

Aimee (aimeeraindrop) Aimee
11/07/2011
I've always wanted to join a book club and I love to read and expand my reading list!

message 6: by Sam (new)

Sam (lit-brit) Count me in!!! I love reading and am already a member of a 'live' bookclub where I live, we meet about every 6 weeks or so and have a blast.

Look forward to it :)

message 7: by Gayatri (new)

Gayatri | 82 comments Name: Gayatri
Date: 12/07/2011
I want to join the book because I love reading books

message 8: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Atkinson (darkened_angel) Name: Sharon
Date: 12.07.2011
I want to join because I just love reading different genres and I always have my head in a book.

message 9: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Name:Tammy
Date:7/13/2011
Why You Want To Join: Love to read and am running out of book ideas. Thought a book club might be the way to go!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: M.Y. Selph
Date: July 13 2011
Why I Want to Join: I LOVE to read and I NEED something to read!!!!

message 11: by Sean (new)

Sean | 1 comments Name: Sean Jenny
Date: July 13, 2011
Why You Want To Join: I'm already reading too many books at once, but I can't stop looking for more.

message 12: by LM (new)

LM | 206 comments Name: Lindsey
Date: July 13th,2011
Why You Want To Join: Even though I have so many books I'm reading already, I can't help but look into more.

message 13: by Annie (new)

Annie (teacherannie) | 2 comments Name:Annie
Date: July 14th, 2011
Why You Want To Join: I want to become an active reader to learn more about people and to understand the world a little better. I have trouble finding a book that can keep me coming back to it. Thank you and nice to meet you all!

message 14: by Meg (new)

Meg | 155 comments Name: Megan
Date: 7/15/2011
Why You Want To Join: I love to read, write, and make friends. All things I think I'll find in this book club.

message 15: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) name: Audrey
date: 7 15 2011
Why I want to join: I love to read and like challenges and love to make friends!

message 16: by Fabio (new)

Fabio Osorio (iferoche) Name: Fabio Osorio
Date: July 15th, 2011
Why You Want To Join: Because books knowledge us about different kind of things that go from grammar to things that we will be able to use later in life. Furthermore, I love reading!

message 17: by Kessor (new)

Kessor C (kessor_c) | 41 comments Name: Kessor
Date: Jul/16th/2011
Why I want to join: I seriously love writing and reading. I seriously get brilliant ideas and knowledge from reading. And honestly, I'm smart because of that.

message 18: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie (lizzierach) | 1 comments name: Lizzie
date: 16th July 2011
Why I want to join: I literally spend all my spare time reading and I think it would be great to actually talk about them with other people. Also, someone might suggest a book I haven't read before, which is very exciting! :)

message 19: by Colleen (new)

Colleen Green | 8 comments Jessica wrote: "Sign up to be in our online book club here!

Name:Colleen Green
Date:July 16th 2011
Why You Want To Join:"

Because I love to read and want to belong to a community of readers!