Midnight Academy discussion

Classes > Music

Comments Showing 1-50 of 119 (119 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (last edited Jul 12, 2011 12:55AM) (new)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 2788 comments Mod
((teacher: Katherine)

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) ((Me!!))

message 3: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

((charrie?))

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) ((katherine!))

message 5: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

((kay))

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) ((thax))

message 7: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

((welcome))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari walked into the classroom.

message 9: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet sat down at her desk, sketching

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari smiled at Scarlet. "Hey!" she waved.

message 11: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

"hey ari" she smiled and waved. she leaned back on her chair sighing out of exreme boredom

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"What are we doing today?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Cormac walked into the room, smiling brightly.

message 14: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

"No idea... her cormac!" she smiled

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Top o' the' mornin' lassie!" He gave both of them a kiss on the cheek.

message 16: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet smiled as he kissed her cheek "Likewise"

message 17: by Fault In Our Stars (last edited Jul 12, 2011 02:33AM) (new)

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Katherine rushed in. "Crap! I'm missing my flute." Katherine searched under the desk and picked up a case.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello, lass, I'm Cormac McMillan. And you are..." He sits on her desk.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari rolled her eyes.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Katherine," she says.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Katherine" He drawled in his Irish brogue. "Where are you from from, lass?" He smiles smoothly.

message 22: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Scarlet rolled her eyes and went back to sketching

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"What are we learning? Can we sing? Please!!!!"

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "I'm from Great Britian but, I'm Asian and Scotish." she turns back to her flute and starts to put together all her instruments.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm from Ireland!" He said happily. Above the music.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Can we sing?" Ari said in a sing-song voice.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "We will sing but, you need to sight sing first." she pulled out sheets of paper and "You need to match and learn the chormatic scale too" she says.

message 28: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

"right" scarlet said, bordely

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Cormac looked blankly at the music. "What?"

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Yes, you're from Ireland, um. What's your name again? But, why does that make you at all happy?" she asks

message 31: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

"you dont do music?" she asked cormac, surprised

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Damn! I suck at sight-reading!"

message 33: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

"you do?"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari looked at Scarlet. "Massively!"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Cormac tore his blank stare from the music to Katherine. "Aye, lass. I'm proud" He said bluntly, got off the desk, turned his back to her and walked over to Ari and Scarlet.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Um..serouisly. What's your names?" Katherine asked.

message 37: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

"scarlet" scarlet nodded grabbing a sheet and walking back to her desk, easilly finishing it

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cormac" He said, annoyed.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Scarlet, can you sing cormatic and matching?" Katherine asked.

message 40: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

"sure can. why?"

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Katherine sighed. "I'll be back in in a few. I have to go grab some Archery things for my next class." she left.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Cormac let out a feral growl and string of swear words uner his breath.

message 43: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

"you okay?" scarlet asked, looking at cormac

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari got a sheet and stared at it blankly.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"The bitch can't remember my name" He said, clearly pissed off.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Katherine rushed back in the second he said that. She froze and became stiff.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked at her boredly.

message 48: by ~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥, You may not think of me now. But I was once your whole world (new)

Francois wrote: ""The bitch can't remember my name" He said, clearly pissed off."

"nawwww" she pouted

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Ari."

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Katherine walked out and went to her archery classroom.

« previous 1 3