R-R-Rolling! discussion

1 on 1 > MJ Lover &Brightcat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 125 (125 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Onetoughcookie (new)

Onetoughcookie | 356 comments So what kind of rp do you wanna do?

message 2: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Anyhting with romance...but i fail at fantasy! And thanks for making this btw :D

message 3: by Onetoughcookie (new)

Onetoughcookie | 356 comments How bout a high school romance and your welcome =O-D

message 4: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Sure :D If ya want to :D WHat do you like to do???

message 5: by Onetoughcookie (new)

Onetoughcookie | 356 comments Ummm.... I like romances and ghost stuff. And I dont do sex scenes btw unless it says like fades to black.

message 6: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Okies. I do sex scenes but cause you dont i wont :D And uh we could incorperate the ghost stuff in...??

message 7: by Onetoughcookie (new)

Onetoughcookie | 356 comments Yeah, so ghost highschool, romance

message 8: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) I was thinking maybe, cause i suck at ghosts and to make it slighly forbiden, my chick goes to normal highschool but there is a ghost that like is haunting there and she can see the ghost and like....they fall in lvoe etc..

also can I be girl?? I fail at guys >.<

message 9: by Onetoughcookie (new)

Onetoughcookie | 356 comments yeah, so im a ghost guy?

message 10: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Yeah, if you want that story line

message 11: by Onetoughcookie (new)

Onetoughcookie | 356 comments Sure, so charries. I'll go first

message 12: by Onetoughcookie (new)

Onetoughcookie | 356 comments Name: Bryan
Looks: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:AN...
Personality: Flirty, Doesn't like big crowds. Jokes. And is knida quiet.

message 13: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Okay mine is wayyyyy long.... and cause your dude is a ghost and can't age....i think...Is it okay if my chick is a year older??

message 14: by Onetoughcookie (last edited Jul 11, 2011 06:54AM) (new)

Onetoughcookie | 356 comments Yeah... and it'sok if it takes long:)

message 15: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) No it wont take long I have it hahaha, and I can take her age one dowm, its fine ill live.

Name: Lilly Smith
Grade: 12

Appearance: She has curves in the right places ;). She has long wavy amber hair that falls to her waist, soft chocolate eyes, light skin yet not pale pale albino like skin, and she also has a cute pinky colour natural blush and a beauty spot left from the top of her upper lip. She is very fit. She jogs everyday and has been since she was little. She is French too.
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 40kg
Glasses: none
Tattoos: None
Birthmarks: she has so many scars she honestly doesn’t know what her birthmark is.
Piercings: None

Personality: She’s shy, sweet, kind, caring, trustworthy, funny, loyal, elegant, polite, loves to work, loving, she is a softy, but I takes a lot to take her heart away since she has closed up a lot due to her family

Family: Mother, Father,
History: Her father is very abusive sexually, emotionally and physical and her mother does nothing about it, she even watches sometimes, because of this she is fragile and feels as though she has been violated and will never be safe again. She has tried to get away and get help but due to her father being an officer she really doesn’t have a choice. She hates life and has tried to take her life before. She finds it hard to make friends and keeps to herself a lot. She has had a rough life and those whom have been close to her and whom she has told her story too literally ran away and she lost their friendship so now tries not to tell people about it. She does have times when she goes into a state where she had flash backs. She longs for a special someone to make her feel safe and to tell her life about and not have them run away. She is the top of her English, Math’s, Health and Science and French classes and has never gotten graded lower than A-. She has volunteered to do nursing and help with the preparing of stuff for the operating rooms in the hospital. She does this because not only does she love it but feels as if that if she does something really good her father may stop what he is doing to her. She has wanted to be a surgeon since she was 5. She is in love with very graphic documentaries and she knows a lot of things about doctor things and anatomy and things that you only learn in College because she loves to do research. She jogs every day without fail after school and has been jogging at that time since she was 7 and has never changed it. Now hr mother and father have divorced and she goes to visit her father on teh weekends, other wise she lives with her mother and step-dad who has changed her mom, her mom doesnt hurt her anymore.

Relationship Status: Single
Crush:...

Other: Wants to become a surgeon and she wants to save herself for someone special (though technically her dad was her first) . She also speaks a lot of French, and is an awesome singer :) She also loves to read.
She has a beautiful Arabian horse (below)
Name: Prancer.
Appearance: It is a pure bred. The Arabian's head has a characteristic dished profile with a prominent eye, large nostrils and small teacup muzzle http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgur...
Personality: It is loyal and will only listen to Lilly. It is a friendly horse but if you get it on its own it is fierce!

message 16: by Onetoughcookie (new)

Onetoughcookie | 356 comments ((WOOWW!!!! SO can you start?))

message 17: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((haha and....could you?? I suck at starting))

message 18: by Onetoughcookie (last edited Jul 11, 2011 07:10AM) (new)

Onetoughcookie | 356 comments ((uhh... sure:)))
Bryan looked at the full hallways wondering what he would be like if it wasn't for his gym teacher locking him in a closet and starving him to death. He wondered about his family and what his future would've been like.

message 19: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((thanks, sorry for the slow post, laptop went spaz))

lilly walked down the halls, Her eyes shining with fresh tears. It was the begning of school and she was trying to forget what she had just endured. SHe walked to her locker to get her books, her hair bounching slightly with each step she took

message 20: by Onetoughcookie (new)

Onetoughcookie | 356 comments ((It's ok.))
Bryan caught sight of her and followed her trying to find out what was wrong.

message 21: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly put her bag in er locker and then grabbed all her books for her classes she had in the morning and walked to her class room. She had a slight hobble

message 22: by Onetoughcookie (new)

Onetoughcookie | 356 comments Bryan still interested followed her to class.

message 23: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) lilly took her usual seat at the front of the class and got her books out and ready

message 24: by Onetoughcookie (last edited Jul 11, 2011 07:38AM) (new)

Onetoughcookie | 356 comments Bryan went to the front of the classroom. When the bell rang he started to mimic the teacher.

message 25: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) LIlly looked at the teacher and when she saw someone else she nearly screamed, but she didnt, she looked down, thinking she had just seen something, she still took notes but didnt again look up...too scared

message 26: by Onetoughcookie (new)

Onetoughcookie | 356 comments Bryan saw her reaction and walked over to her desk and sat by her, whispering quitly, " Can you see me?"

message 27: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) LIlly bit her lip hard. She looked to him, making it look like she was stretching her neck and nodded slowly as if to stretched ehr neck. She then did it the other way so it looke normal. She quickly went back to taking notes, her heart beating like crazy in ehr chest

((I can do faster posts now, laptop is being nice again but I gotta go in 15 sorry!))

message 28: by Onetoughcookie (new)

Onetoughcookie | 356 comments ((its ok... im on fb and my friend is taking over so it's fine.))
"How"

message 29: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((hahahah thanks))

Lilly asked hte teacher if she could go to the toilet and then walked out of the room and slowly to the class room. She waited for the guyto follow, she knew he would...

message 30: by Onetoughcookie (new)

Onetoughcookie | 356 comments Bryan walked out of the room letting cool air pass the teacher and followed Lilly.
((ok, im done on fb))

message 31: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((hahaha I have one more post after this and then I g2g))

Lilly wqalkedown the hall slowly, then turned into a room with no one and waited for him to come

message 32: by Onetoughcookie (new)

Onetoughcookie | 356 comments ((ok :( ))
Bryan walked into the room, "How!?!"

message 33: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((Sorry! Ill get on tomoza hahaha, but its like 2am here and im tired >.<))

"I dont know!" she said putting ehr head in hands "I must be going insane....my dad is driving me to become a nut case"

message 34: by Onetoughcookie (new)

Onetoughcookie | 356 comments ((Lol, you in Englad, because you'd be the second person I know lol))
"Your not going nuts!"

message 35: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((nah im not in england HAHAHAHA))

Lilly looked at him and glared "How would you know!?!?!? From what my father does I'm pretty sure I am"

message 36: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((I could if you wanted too :D Ill kaem out topic))

message 37: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((no but I gota go now bbs))

message 38: by Onetoughcookie (new)

Onetoughcookie | 356 comments ((Hey sorry my laptop charger is broken so I'm using my dad's laptop))
Bryan threw a item on off of the shelve and threw it at her. Then he pounded on the wall. "Will you listen to me now!?"

message 39: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((its okay :D))

Lilly doged the item and glared at him "Knock it off!" she growled

message 40: by Onetoughcookie (new)

Onetoughcookie | 356 comments "TELL ME HOW!?" He said screaming

message 41: by girlpower12121 (last edited Jul 17, 2011 06:56PM) (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) "STOP THROWING STUFF!" she growled and walked over to him,

((brb))

message 42: by Onetoughcookie (new)

Onetoughcookie | 356 comments He calmed down a little. " How can you see and hear me?"
((okiedoke:)))

message 43: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((back))

"I dont know..." she whispered "I really dont know"

message 44: by Onetoughcookie (new)

Onetoughcookie | 356 comments "Can anyone else see me?"

message 45: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly shook her head "Only me...i think" she said soflty

message 46: by Onetoughcookie (new)

Onetoughcookie | 356 comments "Well, go to class. They'll think you have some sort of illness...."

message 47: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly sighed "Trust me.., they wont" she said softly

message 48: by Onetoughcookie (new)

Onetoughcookie | 356 comments "Well....I don't know. Do something then."
((gtg soon.))

message 49: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((awww okay))

Lilly sighed "Im gonna pretend I never saw...or talked to you" she said softly before turning to leave the room

message 50: by Onetoughcookie (new)

Onetoughcookie | 356 comments ((back :)))
Bryan stil angry yelled "Fine!"

« previous 1 3