The Official Ley Mesina Group discussion

11 views
Intro > Introductions

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ley (new)

Ley Mesina (leymesina) | 16 comments Mod
Welcome! I would like to get to know everyone. Please feel free to introduce yourself and include what kind of books you enjoy, your hobbies, and anything else you would like to share!


message 2: by Debbie (new)

Debbie  | 1 comments Hi everyone,I'm Debbie :)I love reading and reviewing YA,and some adult Paranormal Romance. Thanks for the invite Ley :)


message 3: by Babs (new)

Babs (babsbookbistro) Hi everyone, my name is Barbara, but everyone calls me Babs. I enjoy mysteries, romance, historical romance, western romance, some Paranormal, YA etc.
I am a stay at home mom to 4 boys that keep me busy and I am doing some rewrites on my 2 novels in hopes to get published. I love to cook, read and bake. I also like working out in my flower gardens when I have time.
Ley, thanks for the invite :).
Babs


message 4: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Haller (hallerwriter) | 1 comments Hi, my name is Chelsea, on Twitter I go under HallerWriter and I also have a Facebook Page in which I post reviews and interesting articles or information I find about books, authors, and the Fantasy literary genre. I love to read Fantasy, but I also read mystery, suspense, romance, and fiction. I am an amateur writer and an English Grad. I play Live Action Roleplaying (LARP) on Saturday nights and pretend to be a vampire.


message 5: by ILoveBooks (new)

ILoveBooks | 1 comments Hi, my name is Krystal. Twitter: Icecream1891 :) I post my reviews on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Library Thing, Good Reads, and my blog http://livetoread-krystal.blogspot.com/. I review just about anything, but I prefer YA and romance. I am on the computer probably way too much, but I get bored during class >< I love to run on my treadmill and walk my pooch.


message 6: by Ley (new)

Ley Mesina (leymesina) | 16 comments Mod
Debbie wrote: "Hi everyone,I'm Debbie :)I love reading and reviewing YA,and some adult Paranormal Romance. Thanks for the invite Ley :)"

Hi Debbie, your welcome and thank you for joining!


message 7: by Ley (new)

Ley Mesina (leymesina) | 16 comments Mod
*Babs* wrote: "Hi everyone, my name is Barbara, but everyone calls me Babs. I enjoy mysteries, romance, historical romance, western romance, some Paranormal, YA etc.
I am a stay at home mom to 4 boys that keep..."


Hi Babs, nice of you to join! I, too, enjoy cooking. My 4-year-old daughter is obsessed with Giada, so we watch her show together. =) Good luck and much success to your books!


message 8: by Ley (new)

Ley Mesina (leymesina) | 16 comments Mod
Chelsea wrote: "Hi, my name is Chelsea, on Twitter I go under HallerWriter and I also have a Facebook Page in which I post reviews and interesting articles or information I find about books, authors, and the Fanta..."

Hi Chelsea, thank you for joining! LARP sounds absolutely awesome. I think my son would really enjoy that!


message 9: by Ley (new)

Ley Mesina (leymesina) | 16 comments Mod
Krystal wrote: "Hi, my name is Krystal. Twitter: Icecream1891 :) I post my reviews on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Library Thing, Good Reads, and my blog http://livetoread-krystal.blogspot.com/. I review just abo..."

Hi Krystal, thank you for joining! I am also hooked on the computer and I can't seem to pry myself off the internet. It's probably worse that I have the web on my phone. =/


back to top