Disney Kids at Heart discussion

Disney Misc. > Best Disney Songs

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jem (last edited Jul 10, 2011 08:55PM) (new)

Jem  (toomanybooksforfaviourates) | 415 comments I was just listening to some Disney songs on youtube and then...it hit me! I don't know which song is my favourite - I mean there are so many good songs that they have created (once upon a time that is).

So I made this topic hoping that by the end of it we will come up with a top ten Disney songs! How does that sound?

message 2: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 52 comments I'LL MAKE A MAN OUT OF YOU.

Or Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride.

message 3: by Rebekah Faith, The Head Mod- whose fave Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 445 comments Mod
One thing, Jem. "by the end of it"? YOu're suggesting that there will be an end to this topic? What is this madness?

Ooo.....I have absolutely no idea.

message 4: by Dogluver (new)

Dogluver I concur, Rae. There's just so many good songs!

message 5: by Jem (new)

Jem  (toomanybooksforfaviourates) | 415 comments Rae*WrockerGirl*Ruhbacon* wrote: "One thing, Jem. "by the end of it"? YOu're suggesting that there will be an end to this topic? What is this madness?

Ooo.....I have absolutely no idea."

Well..."all good things must come to an end young grasshopper."

message 6: by Jem (new)

Jem  (toomanybooksforfaviourates) | 415 comments RedPath wrote: "I'LL MAKE A MAN OUT OF YOU.

Or Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride."

I love Lilo & Stich! I hadn't thought of those songs - I love it how they put all those Elvis songs in there.

But I have always loved Kiss the Girl.

message 7: by Rebekah Faith, The Head Mod- whose fave Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast (new)

Hahaha, I guess that's true. But the end doesn't have to come soon. ^_^

I like the songs from Tangled. :) Particularly I SEE THE LIGHT

message 8: by Jem (new)

Jem  (toomanybooksforfaviourates) | 415 comments But unfortunatley the end of Harry Potter is here. NNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! This is going to be bloody amazing! (It only came out today in Aus.)

Sorry, I just had to put that in there!
*starts humming Harry Potter theme song*

message 9: by Rebekah Faith, The Head Mod- whose fave Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast (new)

*hums "Goin' Back to Hogwarts from AVPM* (A Very Potter Musical)

message 10: by Princess Katie, the Random Hot Pink Minotaur (last edited Jul 12, 2011 07:55PM) (new)

Princess Katie, the Random Hot Pink Minotaur (safeandsound) Rae*WrockerGirl*Ruhbacon* wrote: "*hums "Goin' Back to Hogwarts from AVPM* (A Very Potter Musical)"

I nearly have that song memorized!!! Are you a Starkid,too?!?!?!?!?!!? I'm listening to Voldemort's Goin' Down right now.

message 11: by Jem (last edited Jul 13, 2011 06:20PM) (new)

Jem  (toomanybooksforfaviourates) | 415 comments I watched it, I watched it, I watched it! EPIC! (the Harry Potter Movie)

Princess Katie, the Random Hot Pink Minotaur (safeandsound) Yeah!!!! It's so cool to meet more Starkids like me :D

message 13: by Jem (new)

Jem  (toomanybooksforfaviourates) | 415 comments Although not a "real" Disney movie I love this song so much I just have to put it down: The Call by Regina Spektor. It is amazing! It's from Prince Caspian.

message 14: by Rebekah Faith, The Head Mod- whose fave Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast (new)

I love The CalL! It's amazing!

Katie- yes, I am a StarKid. I've actually only seen AVPM/S none of their other musicals, but I plan to watch Starship at some point.

I'm going to see HP7p2 today!!!!

message 15: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 52 comments Under The Sea -The Little Mermaid.

message 16: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 52 comments The Circle of Life -The Lion King

HOW DID I FORGET THAT?

message 17: by Jem (new)

Jem  (toomanybooksforfaviourates) | 415 comments RedPath wrote: "The Circle of Life -The Lion King

HOW DID I FORGET THAT?"

I like both of them.

Lion King comes out in the cinema's in 3D in October and DVD. YAY!

Colours of the Wind from Pocahontas
A Spoonful of Sugar and Steppin' Time from Mary Poppins

message 18: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 52 comments :O Yaaaaay!

Those are good ones XD

A Girl Worth Fighting For -Mulan

message 19: by SunriseDemon (last edited Jul 24, 2011 10:12AM) (new)

SunriseDemon | 15 comments I really love all the songs in Lilo and Stitch, but my favorite songs are probably The Second Star to the Right from Peter Pan, basically the entire Cinderella soudntrack, and Beauty and the Beast.

message 20: by Lee (new)

Lee (lovedisaster18) | 4 comments A Whole New World- Aladdin
Kiss The Girl- Little Mermaid
Something There- Beauty and the Beast

message 21: by Dogluver (last edited Jul 30, 2011 08:25AM) (new)

Dogluver Those are awesome songs! And then, I'm not sure if anyone else has been to WDW recently (basically since 2004), but I really like the song "Wishes" from their firework show (Wishes: A Magical Gathering of Disney Dreams). The music from the entire show is great. It goes along with the fireworks superbly.

message 22: by Jem (last edited Aug 16, 2011 12:53AM) (new)

Jem  (toomanybooksforfaviourates) | 415 comments I have never heard of it. Oh, and I also love "Can you feel the love tonight" from the Lion King.

message 23: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 52 comments Be Our Guest- Beauty and the Beast