Spy School discussion

Dorms > Alexa Knowles, Roxy, & Tiffany Bond!!

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Megan (new)

Megan We're awesome! Lol

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

hey hey!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 10, 2011 06:47PM) (new)

we r frnds right?

message 4: by Megan (new)

Megan Si!! (One of the only words I know in spanish...)

message 5: by Alex (new)

Alex | 142 comments Mod
haha :) i know hola in spanish! :) haha so hola!!! :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

uno lolol

message 7: by Alex (new)

Alex | 142 comments Mod
um......perro? :)

message 8: by Megan (new)

Megan Okay now I know 3 words! Lol. So when do we get to start going on supersecret missions and stuff??

message 9: by Alex (new)

Alex | 142 comments Mod
idk....I'm not sure what to do next. This is my first group that i've made. So what do I do?! Help me!!! :)

message 10: by Megan (new)

Megan Okay.. This is what you should do. Make another topic in the discussions called 'missions' or whatever and post a bunch of missions with the date, location ect. and each dorm can decide what missions they want to do.

message 11: by Alex (new)

Alex | 142 comments Mod
okay will you help me? just like with coming up with the missions?

message 12: by Megan (new)

Megan Okay hold on.. it might take a little bit

message 13: by Alex (new)

Alex | 142 comments Mod
okay thanks :)

message 14: by Megan (last edited Jul 10, 2011 07:55PM) (new)

Megan Here's a few ideas.. I thought I'd run them by you before posting them:

Missing teacher:
Info: One of our head teachers Mr. Henessee here at Thentra Academy has gone missing. It is suspected that he was taken hostage by a gang of art theives in London, as he witnessed their crime of stealing a few paintings in The National Gallery.

Mission: Gather information. You may want to check out (undercover, of course) the Jewel Bar to find out some information (it is believed the gang hangs out here.) Once you uncover the location of Mr. Henessee, carefully rescue him and return to safety.

Uh, that's just one idea, you can elaborate more on that if you'd like. I'm not exactly sure how you want to do this, but as a reward you might want to give points for each mission done (based on difficulty, how well it was done, ect.)

message 15: by Megan (last edited Jul 10, 2011 08:17PM) (new)

Megan Another idea for a mission:

Doomsday?: A company called A.B.C.D. (I couldn't think of a name lol) mainly located in central Asia has recently requested blueprints for nuclear weapons. It is not known what these weapons are for, but we do know that they do not have a good history with U.S. government. After their approval being rejected because of selling potentially hazardous products, the CEO was hostile towards America, directing threats towards us. Our government hasn't done anything about it though, thinking it's such a small company they can't do anything, but our information gathering team thinks otherwise.

Mission: First, go in and spy in their head building located in Navoiy, Uzbekistan to confirm the nuclear weaponry. Listen for dates of the attack. Then, on the day of the attack, hack into their computer systems and redirect the bombs back to their head building. Proceed with caution.

Note: If you are ever in need of assistance, report back to the academy immediately.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

good ideas

message 17: by Alex (new)

Alex | 142 comments Mod
i love them!! Thanks so much!! You should definitely post them!! And i made a folder called Missions, so maybe like a topic for each mission? or a topic called mission options and put them all together? and yeah! I like the points idea!! But what should they be able to do with them?

message 18: by Megan (new)

Megan I'm thinking we should give a topic for each mission (cause that's where the group will act out the mission) and we can do whoever has the most points by the end of the year (or month, whatever) wins something? The way you give them points can be how well they act out the mission, their decisions, creativity, ect. If you're okay with this I'll go ahead and put them up.

message 19: by Megan (new)

Megan Or, we could give a whole folder for each mission, so the group could seperate it into scenes (ex. scene 1: investigating the museum, scene two: finding so and so, ect.)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

hey,ummm my real name is fauth, but my characters name is Roxy, so can u change our dorm name?
sorry
=(

message 21: by Alex (new)

Alex | 142 comments Mod
AwesomePerson wrote: "hey,ummm my real name is fauth, but my characters name is Roxy, so can u change our dorm name?
sorry
=("

yeah sure

message 22: by Alex (new)

Alex | 142 comments Mod
Megan wrote: "Or, we could give a whole folder for each mission, so the group could seperate it into scenes (ex. scene 1: investigating the museum, scene two: finding so and so, ect.)"

Yeah I like that!! Thank you so much!!! :)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

its okay alex, and i made a typo, my name is faith not fauth

message 24: by Alex (new)

Alex | 142 comments Mod
Yeah, I kinda figured that :)

message 25: by Alex (new)

Alex | 142 comments Mod
Hey Megan I hope it's okay but I'm going to go ahead and put up the missions (each in a folder) so thank you!!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

do u guys all agree to do a mission together?

message 27: by Alex (new)

Alex | 142 comments Mod
yeah of course!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

lets pick 1 then!!

message 29: by Alex (new)

Alex | 142 comments Mod
okay! :)

message 30: by Megan (new)

Megan Sorry guys, I wasn't here for a while! What did I miss??

message 31: by Alex (new)

Alex | 142 comments Mod
not much...actually nothing except for me putting in missions. :)

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

which 1 shall we do?

message 33: by Alex (new)

Alex | 142 comments Mod
idk...i'm working on another one when you have to be someone famous? or someone gets murdered?

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

coolio

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

could we do missing princess?

message 36: by Alex (new)

Alex | 142 comments Mod
Sure!! :)

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

yay!!!

message 38: by Alex (new)

Alex | 142 comments Mod
:) haha okay :)

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

put our names on princess problems

message 40: by Alex (new)

Alex | 142 comments Mod
okay i will in a second...

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

coolio

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

hey

message 43: by Alex (new)

Alex | 142 comments Mod
hi hi!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

hey hey!!!!
im kinda bored

message 45: by Alex (new)

Alex | 142 comments Mod
me too....haha :)

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

wen shall we start the mission?

message 47: by Alex (new)

Alex | 142 comments Mod
Idk...give me a little longer to get everybody going and everything then we can start. :)

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

megan hasnt been on lately

message 49: by Alex (new)

Alex | 142 comments Mod
I know.... I wonder where she is....