The 3 Clans discussion

Chat/Spam

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by rachel (new)

rachel | 108 comments Do what ever you want here :D

message 2: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Hey, just curious, what are "prisoners"?

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) it's someone that is held captive by others

message 4: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) And how do you become one? *evil grin*

message 5: by rachel (new)

rachel | 108 comments You just go into anothers territory, steal prey, ect.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Sockkitty wrote: "And how do you become one? *evil grin*"

whoops whats she said

message 7: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) Okay. . . .that's sounds easy enough.

message 8: by rachel (new)

rachel | 108 comments dkjbfthaslfhalskdhf the stupid map i had finished didnt save >:U Im redoing it.................

Secondslikecenturies | 25 comments Is there going to be like a Dark Forest??Or something???

message 11: by rachel (new)

rachel | 108 comments hoooly crap! I'm getting braces next week O__e

And yes i forgot about it xD

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) I had braces once, but sence my mouth is realy small it hurt alot while the put them on

message 13: by rachel (new)

rachel | 108 comments D: that makes me feel a lot better

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) it doesnt hurt after few days i promis

message 15: by rachel (new)

rachel | 108 comments my mouth is small too. Thats what they said and it will take TWO HOURS to get the braces on

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) what no no no it takes more like and 45mn to and hour

message 17: by rachel (new)

rachel | 108 comments good :( but its still a long time

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Not if you have a book, the let me read as long as I sat still

message 19: by rachel (new)

rachel | 108 comments haha ill ask because in thursday i have to go get seperators then on tuesday i go get braces.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) ok but they might not let you i was just lucky, but a corse there was always a arm blackning bmy way most of the time

message 21: by rachel (new)

rachel | 108 comments okay

message 22: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) i have braces. . . not bad. . .

message 23: by rachel (new)

rachel | 108 comments good :( all of my friends pretty much have them and they say they kill

message 25: by rachel (new)

rachel | 108 comments my friends do not lie! >:U lol jk but i know they make your mouth ache

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) for the irst few days then they are fine the first day i got my braces someone told me i looked like an adoult that was a lie i was only nine years old

message 27: by rachel (last edited Jul 11, 2011 03:41PM) (new)

rachel | 108 comments wow. you got braces when you were NINE?!

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) yea but me teach where realy by, my upper row where rotatin to the left and my bottom to the right now there way way way way way way way better

message 29: by rachel (new)

rachel | 108 comments i was suppose to get braces like a year ago but i oculdnt from some reason.

message 31: by rachel (new)

rachel | 108 comments GTG ill be on later today or tomorrow

message 33: by rachel (new)

rachel | 108 comments BACK! :DD

message 35: by rachel (new)

rachel | 108 comments well wb to you :D

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) i had to have dinner and I eat it in 23 minuts

message 37: by rachel (new)

rachel | 108 comments I just ate dinner

message 39: by rachel (new)

rachel | 108 comments *high fives*

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) aw man you hit my computer screen lol

message 41: by rachel (new)

rachel | 108 comments oh noes DD: lol

message 42: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 43 comments Mod
MY BIRTHDAY IS JULY 22!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 43: by rachel (new)

rachel | 108 comments :D cool mines November 30

message 44: by rachel (new)

rachel | 108 comments xD i is drawing awesome cat :DD

message 45: by Veazey (new)

Veazey Mine's in October. :D

Do you have a deviantArt account where you post your drawings, Rachel?

message 46: by rachel (new)

rachel | 108 comments I have one but i have never posted anything on it yet

message 47: by rachel (new)

rachel | 108 comments ouch i just barely got seperators.... D::

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) omg i have a stray cat and i was 3 feet a away from it and it never ran away

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) I will not be one anytime after saterday because i'm going to a soccer camp so I can gat better and get pick for a soccer team in hight school.

« previous 1