The 3 Clans discussion

Oceanclan > Characters

Comments Showing 1-50 of 68 (68 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by rachel (new)

rachel | 108 comments Oceanclan is similar to Riverclan. They swim, fish, and more. The camp is nearer to the ocean than the other two clans. They can fish in the ocean, and rarely cats get pulled out to sea. They're camp is also near a fresh-water stream where they go for water.

Name:
Mentor/Apprentice:
Personality:
Appearance:
History (optional):
Kin:
Crush:
Mate:
Other:

message 2: by rachel (last edited Jul 11, 2011 01:00PM) (new)

rachel | 108 comments Name: Sunpool
Personality: Fun and energetic. Loves to bounce around. She's very clever and fast but sometimes clumsy on her paws. She will hold a grudge for a long time and has a short temper. Her eyes are always smiling with mischeif.
Appearance: Sunpool is a slender and lith she-cat with bright golden tabby fur. Her tail tip is white and has a white streak under her eyes. She has a white under belly and paws. Her nose is a pale pink. Her eyes a a brilliant blue, they are deep blue until around her pupil the blue becomes almost white. Her tail is long and her ears are neatlly rounded. She has no scars.
Kin: Dead
Mate: closed til crush
Crush: Birdflight
History: Sunpool was an only kit, her parents were both killed by a badger attack only a day after she became an apprentice. She promises she will find the badger and kill it. She grew up without any friends or family, yet she still holds a bright attitude.
Apprentice: Seapaw
Other:

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Name: Birdflight
Mentor/Apprentice: open
Personality:bave, kind, confident, strong, caring
Appearance:
History:
Kin: open
Crush: open
Mate: open
Other:

Secondslikecenturies | 25 comments Name: Seapaw
Apprentice: Sunpool?
Personality: She doesn't always agree with the warriors including her mentor. She does whatever she want most of the time. She is very laid-back and is sarcastic half the time.
Appearance: She is a thin, sleek light silver cat with shining crystal blue eyes.She has white paws and a long bushy tail. She has a light pink nose with darker silver fur around her muzzle.
History (optional):
Kin: None
Crush:
Mate: None.
Other:

message 5: by Jaidyn (last edited Jul 11, 2011 10:37AM) (new)

Jaidyn | 43 comments Mod
Name:Crystalstar
Personality:Crystalstar is a caring and nurturing leader, but when something doesn't go her way, then you're so dead. Sweet and sour, all in one.
Appearance:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/wh...

History:Crystalstar is Half-clan.Her father from Earthclan, Tigerfrost, stole her when she was a kit. He thought he deserved her, and her mother, Sparsetail, didn't know how to raise her right. In a great battle her mother left and took Crystalkit with her. Tigerfrost found her, and attacked when she was sleeping, now that Sparsetail was dead he was able to take Crystalkit to Earthclan. When she reached 6 moons, her foster mother, Tawnyclaw, took her back to Riverclan to be raised in her birth clan. When she became an apprentice all the other apprentices teased her about being half Earthclan. Once Crystalshine became a warrior, she had to battle her father face-to-face. She was covered in blood and had a scar on her foot, but she prevailed. With her father dead, she had no more worries. She was as noble as all of the other warriors. Earning her position as deputy, she was well respected by her clan. Some still thought the evil Muddyface should have been deputy, but he had only cold blood flowing through his veins. When the leader died, she became leader and has worried about her father's blood interfering with her leadership. She worries he will kill her in her sleep.
Kin:Seapaw
Crush:OPEN
Mate:OPEN
Other:Crystalstar likes trout.

message 7: by Icy(Night's Alt Account) (last edited Jul 11, 2011 02:47PM) (new)

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) Name: moonshine
Mentor/Apprentice: none but open
Personality: she is sweet kind brave and bold
Appearance: he is a blue gray with green eyes
Kin: goldendawn(sister)
Crush: Sunpool
Mate:
Other:

message 8: by rachel (new)

rachel | 108 comments Idk about the mate but okay for the crush :)

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) later on maby

message 10: by rachel (new)

rachel | 108 comments D: you got removed from my friends list!

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) really who removed me

message 12: by rachel (new)

rachel | 108 comments idk i couldnt find you DDD: send me a friend request!

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) i just did you just dissapered from mine as well fro no reason

message 14: by rachel (new)

rachel | 108 comments weird. I accepted you!!

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ya its ooooodd but anyway lets forget it happened and rp((i think my account is getting hacked))

message 16: by rachel (new)

rachel | 108 comments okay

message 17: by Icy(Night's Alt Account) (last edited Jul 11, 2011 02:47PM) (new)

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) Name: goldendawn
Mentor/Apprentice: none
Personality: sweet kind
Appearance: ginger oreng she cat with mixes of gray blue and jade eyes
History (optional): nothing out of normal
Kin: moonshine(brother)
Crush: birdflight more drama
Mate:
Other:

message 18: by rachel (last edited Jul 11, 2011 01:19PM) (new)

rachel | 108 comments LOLLOLLOLOL but i think she looks a little too much like Sunpool :(

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ok how about this

message 21: by rachel (new)

rachel | 108 comments whoa thats awesome :DD

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) yep and diffrent from others

Secondslikecenturies | 25 comments Name: Hawkfeather
Apprentice:
Personality: She in fierce in battle and one of the greatest hunters in the clan. She is very sweet and gentle to her clanmates.
Appearance: http://www.pictures-of-cats.org/image...
History (optional):
Kin:
Crush: BirdfligHT(Isn't he popular?).
Mate:
Other:

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) more drama who will get who find out in the rp

message 27: by rachel (new)

rachel | 108 comments *face palm* this better not get out of hand

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) i hope not i can live with out to much

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) yaaaaa

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) some one needs to make a med cat

message 34: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Name: Shellpaw
Mentor/Apprentice: Open...
Personality: Smart, quiet, bold, brave.
Appearance: description
History (optional):
Kin: None
Crush: Open
Mate: Too young
Other:

message 35: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 43 comments Mod
Pretty!

message 38: by L (last edited Jul 30, 2011 03:56PM) (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Name: Rainpaw(Rainkit; Rainpaw; Raindrop)
Mentor/Apprentice: Birdflight
Personality: Sweet and caring, gentle and free. She works hard to help feed and defend her clan, and, even if she's quite small, she's very fierce and a very potential enemy to rival cats.
Appearance: Rainpaw
She's barely larger than a kit, with soft white-and-grey fur and green-brown eyes.
History (optional): ((Later))
Kin: Open
Mate: Too young
Other:

message 40: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Thank you!!!

message 42: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) A note about being Shiverheart's apprentice: You will not become a warrior, but a medicine cat.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Gah, not noticed ((I'm not that smart, as you can see))

message 44: by L (last edited Aug 15, 2011 08:51PM) (new)

L (audinosbiitch) :-D No prob.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Nightwing
Mentor/Apprentice:
Personality: Level headed, kind, loyal, considerate
Appearance: Nightwing is a very tall and sleek tom. He is built for speed, but still a good deal of strength. His pelt is silky black short-hair that gives off a blue luster. There are two small splotches of white on his chest that look like a pair of wings. His eyes are a deep emerald green with an aqua blue ring around the outside.
History (optional): Doesn't ever talk about it
Kin:
Mate: Open (After crush)
Other:

message 46: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (last edited Jul 24, 2012 06:19PM) (new)

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 40 comments Name: Fawnpaw/ Fawncloud
Mentor/Apprentice: Med. cat
Personality: Fawnpaw is gentle and sweet. She is quick witted and cunning, so she is good to get out of tough situations. She is calm when panic arises and is always willing to help.
Appearance: (Will find later.)
History (optional): Her mother died during birth, her father is still alive. Her sister died of greencough. She wanted to help them so bad, but there was nothing she could do. That's what made her strive to be a medicine cat, because she always wants to help.
Kin: Open
Crush: None!
Mate: None!
Other: None..

message 47: by rachel (new)

rachel | 108 comments She can be the med. cat apprentice. C:

message 49: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 24, 2012 04:06PM) (new)

Name:Waterpool
Mentor/Apprentice:OPEN
Personality:She is not afraid to speak for herself she is the complete oppisote of shy you woul be crazy not to like her
Appearance:she has a Silver pelt with amber eyes
History (optional):
Kin:Open
Crush:Open
Mate:She can't have one but she can still have a crush
Other:I don't know

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Can I be the Med cat or Deputy.

« previous 1