Final Fantasy 13 discussion

Thoughts of final fantasy 13-2

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Summer (new)

Summer (SummerTeerlink) | 24 comments Mod
Excited as hell.

message 2: by Katie (new)

Katie (cupcakecrazycat98) | 8 comments OH MY GOD IT LOOKS AMAZING.
The storyline...Im not sure of yet,and the graphics look somehow different i dont like it.But I'm sure it'll be good.
Lightning IS my second favorite character.I hope they dont leave her out too much!

message 3: by Johnny (new)

Johnny (JonathanValentine) | 4 comments first off..Summer,is that you?
I'm more excited for versus than 13-2.

message 4: by Summer (new)

Yes its me!!Wow you actually read my description :/
Oh of course you make your icon vincent valentine you freak.Did Stella show you this site?Shes always talking about it and hasnt even friend requested me yet.If your with her,tell her TO GET OFF HER LAZY ASS AND FRIEND REQUEST ME!!

message 5: by Summer (new)

Katie wrote: "OH MY GOD IT LOOKS AMAZING.
The storyline...Im not sure of yet,and the graphics look somehow different i dont like it.But I'm sure it'll be good.
Lightning IS my second favorite character.I hope th..."

Heya katie!I know the graphics look kind of odd.I do hope they dont leave out poor lightning(ahem shes MY favorite character ahem)and i really want to know more about that guy in purple!

message 6: by Katie (new)

Katie (cupcakecrazycat98) | 8 comments Summer wrote: "Katie wrote: "OH MY GOD IT LOOKS AMAZING.
Lightning IS my second favorite chara..."

I know,i know!

message 7: by Katie (new)

Katie (cupcakecrazycat98) | 8 comments Johnny wrote: "first off..Summer,is that you?
I'm more excited for versus than 13-2."

AND HA! I MADE AN ACCOUNT BEFORE YOU ON HERE AND YOUTUBE!

message 8: by Summer (new)

Woa woa wait whats with this whole final fantasy icon thing going on?Why didn't you tell me you were planning this?? :(

message 9: by Johnny (new)

Johnny (JonathanValentine) | 4 comments Summer wrote: "Yes its me!!Wow you actually read my description :/
Oh of course you make your icon vincent valentine you freak.Did Stella show you this site?Shes always talking about it and hasnt even friend requ..."

Haha um ok yeah we were at jamba juice and stuff and she was talking about this book and it reminded me of this site.

message 10: by Katie (new)

Katie (cupcakecrazycat98) | 8 comments Johnny wrote: "first off..Summer,is that you?
I'm more excited for versus than 13-2."

I'm excited for both...But i cant wait for versus either.I love forbidden love!!

message 11: by Stella (new)

Stella (StellaStephenieNox) | 7 comments Excited as I am for both,forbidden love,as katie so generously added,always wins me over!!!

message 12: by Summer (new)

Stella wrote: "Excited as I am for both,forbidden love,as katie so generously added,always wins me over!!!"

You just love love dont you?

message 13: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) I was really looking forward to versus more than 13-2 origionally as well, but the trailer for ff13 and versus were realeased at the same time and yet versus is still under development, I'm not even sure if they're ever releasing it.

As for 13-2, sometimes I'm so excited for it I nerd out and other time's I'm like WTH IS THIS CRAP??? Has anyone seen the most recent trailer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRDij-...

message 14: by Summer (new)

Cali wrote: "I was really looking forward to versus more than 13-2 origionally as well, but the trailer for ff13 and versus were realeased at the same time and yet versus is still under development, I'm not eve..."

Yeah. To be totally honest, as much as I loved 13, I really want to play versus more. If they don't release it, I swear I'll break my playstation in half.
I know!! I was reading through my gaming magazine and somebody said the game was 'okay'. I'm trying to tell myself the game is going to be good, because I've been waiting a year now, and I hope it is, just to prove those annoying haters on youtube wrong.

message 15: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) I would be happy if I could just spend the whole game in Valhalla as Lightning. XD I really don't like Serah or Noel that much, and I'm upset that Fang and Vanille only have like one scene. :( The producers tried to make it more of a free play game since everyone complained about not being able to do anything in the first one.