R-R-Rolling! discussion

1 on 1 > Kathryn & Rameela

Comments Showing 1-50 of 660 (660 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

message 1: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) ((yup... can you go first so i can use it as a guideline))

message 2: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) ((you can! I don't mind!))

message 3: by Rameela (Star) (last edited Jul 10, 2011 12:55PM) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Name:alex
Looks: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ftM27fTuvCs...
(but looks a little older!))
personality: trustworthy. fun loving. nice to everyone.

message 4: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) ((kk!)

message 5: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Alex sighed as he drove to the university. Why did I ever choose to take summer classes?

message 6: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Alex saw a girl about her age. She looked familiar. Oh yeah! She was in biology or something! Why is she walking? He slowed down and said,"You need a ride?"

message 7: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) "The university. You're that girl from biology, right?"

message 8: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Alex smiled,"Get in,"

message 9: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Alex drove to the school and got out,"What classes are you taking?"

message 10: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Alex replied,"Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, and some other science,"

message 11: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Alex laughed,"I gotta take all those sciences cuz I wanna be a surgeon. What about you?" He asked while he walked towards the front door.

message 12: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Alex nodded,"Cool," When they got to the door, he opened it for her,"Guess we have Bio together?"

message 13: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Alex walked with her to class.

message 14: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Alex sat next to her and took out his notebook. He listened to the teacher's lecture very carefully and actually kind of enjoyed it.

message 15: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) At the end of class, Alex stood up and asked,"What do you have next?"

message 16: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Alex nodded,"Kay.. see ya!"

message 17: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Alex waved back and went to class.

After class, there was an hour before the next class, so he decided to go get lunch.

message 18: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Alex saw Crystal and ran up to her. "Hey!"

message 19: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) "Mind if I tag along?"

message 20: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) "Well... it was alright," He shrugged,"Yours?"

message 21: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Alex laughed. "Thanks!" He exclaimed when he walked in.

message 22: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Alex ordered something and said,"i'm paying,"

message 23: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Alex stared at the cashier,"Don't let her pay," He took out his wallet

message 24: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Alex smiled,"Nope!" Then he paid.

message 25: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Alex shrugged,"Suit yourself," Then he got his food and sat down.

message 26: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Alex smiled,"Because i didn't want you to. Plus, It's the least i could do," He shrugged.

message 27: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Alex asked,"Sooooo..."

message 28: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Alex nearly shouted,"Wait! I was just trying to think of a conversation starter!"

message 29: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Alex smiled,"Sorry... just wanted to make sure you didn't run away," He shrugged.

message 30: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Alex laughed,"Let's see.... what's your favorite color?"

message 31: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Alex immediately replied,"Gold. Movie?"

message 32: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Alex nodded,"I like Inception. Hmmmm... favorite actor?"

message 33: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) ((Depth?))

Alex nodded,"I don't actually have one,"

((gtg))

message 34: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Alex thought about that,"Ummmm... none," He shrugged.

((that was my last one! hehe))

message 35: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) ((sorry!))

Alex shrugged,"It's true!"

message 36: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Alex smiled,"So you like most kinds of movies right?"

message 37: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) "So you wanna... go watch a movie with me? After class of course,"

message 38: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Alex brightened,"Great!" He then said,"I can pick you up if you like,"

message 39: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) "cool. uhhhh what tme?" He said as he checked the time on his phone. "Uh oh."

message 40: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Alex waved,"see you then," then he quickly ra to class. he was fifteen minutes late.

message 41: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) after class. at sven, he droveup to where she said.

message 42: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) "hey," Alex smiled. when she got in the car, he started to drive to the theater.

message 43: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) "well there are two movies showing in about ten minutes. you can choose from those two." he shruugged. [what should they be??]

message 44: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) ((i havent seen the first one. and i really wanna see HP part 2...))

Alex parked the car and got out. Then he walked around and opened the Crystal's door

message 45: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) ((ive heard!))

"No problem," Alex replied. He started to walk towards the (what's it called?) ticket booth (i guess that's rite...).

message 46: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) as they waited in line, he asked"which one do you wanna watch?"

message 47: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) He grinned,"Perfect!" he quickly bought the tickets before she could pay and opened the door for her.

message 48: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Alex grinned,"no problem" her smile was so mesmerizing! he came inside and started to go towards the concession stand,"do you want anything?"

message 49: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Alex nodded,"Okay." Thenhe started to go to towards the movie.

message 50: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) He opened the door to the theater and said,"Ladies first,"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14