Hogwarts RP Group discussion

Hogsmeade > The Three Broomsticks

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Pub that caters to under-age students. Owned by Madam Rosemerta. A favorite drink among the students is butterbeer. Other drinks include gillywater, mulled mead, red currant rum, cherry syrup and soda with ice and an umbrella, and firewhisky for the mature drinkers

message 2: by ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay (last edited Jul 11, 2011 02:03PM) (new)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec entered the Three Broomsticks laughing at how easily he and Abigail had snuck off of school campus.

message 3: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

Christina Beasley | 239 comments Mod
Abigail giggled,"That was just a little too easy."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec sat down in a booth and smirked at Abigail, "Hmm I bet it's just cause we have such great power." He shrugged as a waitress came over, "I'll take a red currant rum."

message 5: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

Abigail chuckled,"That must be it. I'll have a Butterbeer."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay The waitress nodded and left returning with their drinks and handing them to them. Alec chuckled taking a sip of his drink, "So you ready for this year?"

message 7: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

"As ready as I'll ever be, I guess. I don't have any huge schemes planned. I'll have to plan some." She said with a giggle. She took a sip of her butterbeer.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec nodded, "Hmm guess we'll have to work on those huge schemes together."

message 9: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

Abigail smiled,"Love to. Although your a prefect this year, goody two shoes." She laughed.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec scoffed, "Prefect just means that I don't have to worry about getting caught by other Prefects." He chuckled mischeviously.

message 11: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

Abigail giggled,"Well, if that's all it is. Guess I need a Prefect to do schemes with so I won't get in trouble. Not that I ever get in trouble but..."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec nodded, "Well yeah, why else would I become a Prefect? Do you really think I became a Prefect so that I would be able to boss people around?"

message 13: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

Abby giggled,"That's what most people do it for. But no, I don't think that you would do it for that selfish reason. Why be bossy when you can have fun torturing people and pulling schemes."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Taking a sip of his drink he smirked, "Torturing people and pullling schemes is my selfish reasoning, bossing people around to follow the rules is so gryffindor." He chuckled at the thought.

[P.S go to http://parseltonguetranslator.warnerb... ]

message 15: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

((Cool beans, can we both speak parseltongue?))

"And who wants to be a gryffindor?" She said, drinking her butterbeer.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [sure i was thinking about Alec being able to speak parseltounge, and you can too]

Alec shrugged, "No one that I know. Unless of course you have some dying wish to have always been a gryffindor, Abby?" He smirked at her teasing her.

message 17: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

((Sweet))

"Yes, I've always wanted to be a Gryffindor." She said in a very fake high pitched voice.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec nodded, "I knew it," He paused leaning across the table and whispering in her ear, "Let's leave, I think Madam Rosemerta is starting to get suspicious."

message 19: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

Alec's voice tickled her ear and she slightly blushed. She hid her wand under the table and pointed it at Madam Rosemerta's head. "Obliviate." She whispered.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec stood leaving the drinks at the table and turned looking back at Abbigail, "Are you coming?" He raised a brow smirking at her.

message 21: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (last edited Jul 11, 2011 03:27PM) (new)

"Of course. Evanesco." She said, pointing at the drinks. The drinks vanished. She walked up to Alec.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec smirked leaving the pub and heading off to the shrieking shack, saying over his shoulder, "Fancy spellwork Abby, very fancy indeed."

message 23: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

"Thank you." She smiled.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [you do realize if Skylar is caught sneaking out she could get in trouble? Students are only supposed to come here when the headmaster says.]

message 25: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

((Abby's not there anymore, btw...))

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 224 comments Jay~ ^_^ wrote: "[you do realize if Skylar is caught sneaking out she could get in trouble? Students are only supposed to come here when the headmaster says.]"

((ok, got it, ssry, I was confuzzled.(: ))