Hogwarts RP Group discussion

Slytherin House > Common Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 126 (126 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs45/f/200...

Only Slytherins can enter.

Always has a greenish tinge because of the fact that it is located under the lake.

message 2: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

Christina Beasley | 239 comments Mod
Abigail walked in and plopped herself on the couch. She smiled and put her feet up. Her cat, Midknight jumped onto the couch and snuggled with her.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec entered the common room and walked over to the couch across from Abigail sitting down he smirked at her, "Have a nice train ride?"

{Alec and Abigail already friends?]

message 4: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

(Yeah sure, they are beaters together and all (: ))
Abigail smiled,"I guess, Did you?"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [so true]

Alec shrugged, "A train ride, where you get crammed in a small compartment that whiny first years come opening ever few minutes thinking it's their compartment? No, it was not a fun train ride." He shook his head in disgust. Knowing that they'd all have to go to the great hall soon for the sorting.

message 6: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

Abby chuckled. "You want to skip sorting? I did last year. Just came in late for the feast."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec shrugged, "Sure, Might as well take an illegal trip out to hogsmeade?"

message 8: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

Abby smiled,"Now your talking. Let the school year begin."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec laughed, "Hmmm so where to? Where to?"

[nvrmind i forgot we were roleplaying here xD ]

message 10: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

((We could always move to a different roleplay))

Abby said,"You pick."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [lol yeah we can if you want, some of my charries are in the library]

"The Three Broomsticks? Once we're done we can do a small memory charm on Madam Rosemerta to make sure we don't get into trouble." He smirked wondering if she would be up for it.

message 12: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

Abby smiled,"Sounds fun. On one condition, I get to do the memory charm."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay "Hmm that's my favorite part, but I guess for you I can make an acception." He chuckled standing up and turning to her, "Ready?"

message 14: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

Abby smiled and blushed slightly. "Of course. Let's do it."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec smirked and left the room heading towards the Three Broomsticks.

message 16: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

((Meet ya in that rp(: ))

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec entered the common room and sat down on one of the couches. Wonder where Abby went?.....

message 18: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

Abby ran in, sweaty and out of breath.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec looked up at Abby and raised a brow, "You get in a deul with the whomping willow, or something?" He asked raising a brow and smirking at her.

[got to go for an hour or so... bye :( ]

message 20: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

((kk))
Abby sat down,"Something like that." She chuckled.

message 21: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

Abby looked up at Saphira,"Mudblood, do I act like her?" She whispered, so nobody could hear.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec smirked, "Hmmm only you would take on the whomping willow, Abbigail." He leaned close to her, "What's this about a mudblood?"

message 23: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

"Muffilo." She pointed her wand at Saphira. She didn't want another mudblood to fight with her. Abigail sighed,"Nothing. Some mudblood Ravenclaw said I 'seemed like a muggleborn'"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec shook his head smirking, "Just some ravenclaw trying to annoy you Abby, and from what I can see she got into your head fairly easily. What hex did you use on her?"

message 25: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

Abigail blushed in embarrassment,"On who?"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay "The girl silly, anyone who would have insulted me like that would have ended up in the hospital wing for at least a week, so what hex did you use?" He raised a brow at her smirking.

message 27: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

Abigail bit her lip,"I didn't use one. Trust me, I'll get her when she least expects it. Doing one in the Grand Hall would take to much effort to cover up. I did do a Hex on the new Astronomy teacher though."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec smirked, "Oh really? Where? And which charm?" He raised a brow putting his arm around her shoulder and leading her over to the couch sitting next to her.

message 29: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

Abigail casually put her head on his shoulder. "Just Petrificus Totalus, nothing special and a memory charm. He found me in the Shrieking Shack."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [Alec is a guy]

Alec smirked, "Hmm and on a teacher, My little Abby is growing up." He chuckled at her.

message 31: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (last edited Jul 15, 2011 07:28AM) (new)

Abby rolled her eyes and chuckled. She looked back a Saphira. "Mudblood." How was a mudblood in Slytherin? It just wasn't right.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Alec shrugged, "Don't bother, Abby, you'll give yourself a headache."

message 33: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (last edited Jul 16, 2011 02:18PM) (new)

Abby sighed. "I can't help it."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hey Christina want to RP?))

message 35: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

((Sure, where?))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((Charms class))

message 37: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

((kk))

message 38: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

"I have to go." Abigail said and went to the hidden classroom.

message 39: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

((I want to roleplay): ))

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [hmmm should I have Alec walk into the hidden classroom? ]

message 41: by Christina, Head of Slytherin House (new)

((Sure(: Freak the crap out of Abby! ))

message 42: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (last edited Jul 21, 2011 04:33PM) (new)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 224 comments Emaa had just run into the common room after she had been nearly caught by alec and abbby.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Nevada walked in, looking around anxiously. She eased her way, trying not to be noticed.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 224 comments Emma noticed Nevada and with nothing better to do said " Hey Nevada."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Nevada stopped, shocked, and bit her lip. "Uh...hey person I dont...know..."

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 224 comments Emma said "Haha, my names Emma, and your probably freaked out that I know your name, but I know everyone's name, don't worry. So what year are you in?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uh....the year....the year of awesomeness....er....uh..." She ran a hand through her hair swiftly. "And...how DO you know my name...?"

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 224 comments emma said "It's like natural memory, I memorize every scene. For example one of your friends calls Nevada and I saw, then I would recognize your face and your name. I do that with everybody. So I know everybody at hogwarts. I can't control it, It just happens."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((Do you girls like the new Slytherin guy?))

message 50: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (last edited Jul 21, 2011 05:05PM) (new)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 224 comments ((sure, emma can like him, i forget his name but he looks good))

« previous 1 3