Hogwarts RP Group discussion

Ravenclaw House > Girls Dormitory Room

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Where all the female Ravenclaws sleep. To be Decorated by Head Girl.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

-walks in and unpacks-

message 3: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (last edited Jul 17, 2011 07:31PM) (new)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [hmm I like the first bed better]

message 5: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (last edited Jul 16, 2011 07:43PM) (new)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 224 comments ok, thanks. :) If you find a better one, feel free to change it. :)

message 6: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Starlight slumped on to her bed. Why is it that every girl bugs me to have a boyfriend? she asked. I may be popular, but it is not fun to do so.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 224 comments ((hey , isn't starlight in the owl tower too? You can only have your charrie in one place at once. Just to be more organized srry.))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Jeraca walked in and looked around "Anyone here?"

message 9: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) starlight went out of the room, holding a piece of parchment. She went to the owlery.

message 10: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Starlight came back in. she went on to her bed, and closed the currtains. She started unpacking. with the help from reading all her books, she would whisper spells, and out came things like a little bookshelf. she hung that on the curtain, which actually stuck. she placed her mini lamp on the windowsill with some more books and souviners. then, she decorated her curtains with the permission of the headmaster, and put stars on it. she also hung up some photos and works of art. At last, she put a spell on the curtains so no one would go in without her permission. It was her own room now.