message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

RP

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((nice))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((thanks))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Magenta walked into her room and saw sunny on her bed. She smiled and went to him."Hey cute. I meet some people today.I think you'll like them"Sunny purred under her hand.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Magenta walked in and left the door open for the others

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 2516 comments Storm walked in and looked around. "nice place.I'll pay for the pizza if you order it." he said

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"I can go get some movies," Isa said. "I've got a bunch in my dorm, just tell me what you like."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Already made the call. And thanks" Magenta said

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 2516 comments "blood, gore, scary movies, but I'll go for comedy spy movies." he said

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Isa laughed and said, "We've got plenty of those. Anything you want Magenta?"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm up for whatever. Just no mushy love story's"Magenta fake gagged

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 2516 comments Storm sat on the couch. "how long have you been at the school?"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

*Isa leaves to get movies, leaving them ALONE TOGETHER IN THE DORM ROOM ~.- *

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 2516 comments ((well that's suttle.))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"A couple of weeks"Magenta says pushing Sunny's bed under her own bed.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah, that's kind of what I was going for...))

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 2516 comments "are you in a fight with your cat?" he asked

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"A fight would mean I still had some sort of feelings for him"Magenta said thinking about burning the bed

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 2516 comments "well do you... Have feeling for anyone else then?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uh good ones"She grins

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 2516 comments "would you like to tell me who?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"I like you and Isa"Magenta said twirling her hair

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 2516 comments "me and Isa? That's alot of people." he said

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah you guys are vip"Magenta laughed.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"I would"

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 2516 comments "then I have good feelings for you two also." he said

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Magenta smiled.where the heck is Isa. This boy is in my room and theres not cat to say anything.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol do you want her to come back?))

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 2516 comments 'where's Isa? I'm not hood at these things....' he thought. "so who's your roommate?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((soon yes))
"Uh she's Lyte and a dragon. I don't know"Magenta said trying to keep her cool.He's just a cute dude

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Isa burst into the dorm, carrying a ridiculous amount of DVD's.
"Got 'em! Could I get some help though?" she asked, as the tower began to wobble.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 2516 comments "they have dragons at this school? What don't they have here?" he said

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Magenta got up and helped her."Dude what took you?"She whispered

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Isa just grinned at her micheivously.
"What do you want to watch first? You guys can pick, there's tones here."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 2516 comments "that's a lot of movies....." he said

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um how about this one about zombies"Magenta said trying not to look at Storm

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 2516 comments "I'm cool with that." he said

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"'Kay," Isa said, grabbing her goriest zombie movie and putting it in. She flopped down on the couch, sitting Indian-style.
"Got any popcorn?" she asked.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah open the shelf on the side"Magenta pointed

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 2516 comments Storm got up and made it.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 2516 comments He sat back down and started eating it.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Isa reached for a handful of popcorn, her eyes glued to the screen.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Magenta looked over at Storm then the screen.I love music and bandsShe grinned

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 2516 comments "that's gotta hurt." storm said as someone on screen got crushed by a flying car.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Isa laughed, and said "Yeah, seriously. About two tons of metal landing on you... This movie is so epic!" she said, happily munching on her popcorn.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Magenta laughed taking some popcorn

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 2516 comments "very." he said munching on popcorn.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 2516 comments ((should we like fast forward after the movie?))

« previous 1 3 4