Teen's Utopian Society ~ bookclub discussion

Debates > Dimitri vs Adrian

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by *TheWrittenWord*Mo, The Believer (last edited Aug 03, 2011 05:18AM) (new)

*TheWrittenWord*Mo (thewrittenwordmo) | 848 comments Mod
Who do you want Rose to be with?? And who do you like best no matter what they do or say?? Let us know. :)

from the VA series by Richelle Mead.
Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2) by Richelle Mead Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3) by Richelle Mead Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4) by Richelle Mead Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, #5) by Richelle Mead Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6) by Richelle Mead

message 2: by *TheWrittenWord*Mo, The Believer (new)

lol

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Which series is it from??

message 4: by Jude (new)

Jude (judehnd) Caitlin wrote: "Which series is it from??"

The Vampire Academy Series :)

message 5: by Jude (new)

Jude (judehnd) I'm on Adrian's side, Never liked Dimitry, which was part of the reasons I couldn't get into the series. Once Adrian was a part of it in the 3rd book I got more into them. Then I learned she ends up choosing Dimitry. Never read the 4rth book u_u

message 6: by Lauren, The Dreamer (new)

Lauren (lauren-sky) | 513 comments Mod
Never read it, so I'm definitely on the fence for this one.

message 7: by *TheWrittenWord*Mo, The Believer (new)

I'm definitely for Dimitri, they get each other :) I like Adrian too though, but i've never really seen him as anything more than a friend, so yeah Dimitri for the win!

message 8: by Cassidy (new)

Cassidy (gracelingone) Dimitri :3

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitri definitely!!! :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrian Ivashkov for the win!! !

message 11: by *TheWrittenWord*Mo, The Believer (new)

naah i like Dimitri more!! :P

message 12: by *TheWrittenWord*Mo, The Believer (new)

lol, he's awesome!!!

message 13: by Aimen16 (new)

Aimen16 | 1 comments All the time Dimitri

message 14: by *TheWrittenWord*Mo, The Believer (last edited Aug 20, 2011 02:23PM) (new)

Give me a D
"D"
Give me an I
"I"
Give me an M
"M"
Give me an I
"I"
Give me a T
"T"
Give me an R
"R"
Give me an I
"I"
what does that spell?
"DIMITRI"

LOL xD

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

GIVE ME AN "A"
"A"
GIVE ME A "D"
"D"
GIVE ME A "R"
"R"
GIVE ME AN "I"
"I"
GIVE ME AN "A"
"A"
GIVE ME A "N"
"N"

WHAT DOES THAT SPELL?!
"ADRIAN!! !"

For the win!

message 16: by *TheWrittenWord*Mo, The Believer (new)

hahaha xD

message 17: by Nikkie (new)

Nikkie (LimitlessNikkie) | 57 comments I loved tragic Adrian. Dimirti was fine, there was nothing really wrong with him there were even times I rooted for him but Adrian was so much more devoted to Rose that in the end I cried at how badly he'd been lead on and mistreated.
Besides I didn't like the undertone to Rose and Dimirti's relationship that it was ok to date your teachers. I kinda think it sets a bad example

message 18: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (animallover07) Nikkie wrote: "I loved tragic Adrian. Dimirti was fine, there was nothing really wrong with him there were even times I rooted for him but Adrian was so much more devoted to Rose that in the end I cried at how ba..."

Wow. I agree with the teacher part. But I think Adrian knew rose wasn't ever going to be with him. That's what i thought anyways.

message 19: by Nikkie (new)

Nikkie (LimitlessNikkie) | 57 comments Yeah I think your right. I think he was hopeful especially once Dimirti turned to the dark side but he never seemed convinced even when they were together that it was going to last. He seemed to always know he was only a place holder for Rose and that made it all the more tragic to me, and is probably why I liked him so much.
I can't wait for a chance to get my hands on Bloodlines so I can catch up with Adrian and hope for his happy ending even if it isn't with Rose.

message 20: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (animallover07) Yeah. I liked Adrian to cause he was so Funny. And i was thinking about reading Bloodlines but not until I finish Vampire Academy Series

message 21: by *TheWrittenWord*Mo, The Believer (new)

You definitely have to finish VA first :) especially if you like Adrian best.

I like Dimitri more than Adrian, but that doesn't mean I don't like Adrian :P lol now i'm just confusing myself. xD

message 22: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (animallover07) Haha Yeah. I want to finish it. I own it I just haven't gotten around to it(:

message 23: by *TheWrittenWord*Mo, The Believer (new)

well then don't rush it or anything :)

message 24: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (animallover07) Haha Right(:

message 25: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin (RadioActive) | 5 comments DIMITRI!!! For suree...so hot

message 26: by *TheWrittenWord*Mo, The Believer (new)

:P

message 27: by K Roma (new)

K Roma (man-u4kb) WITHOUT A DOUBT DIMKA...LOVE HIM<3<3<3

message 28: by Beth (new)

Beth (beth_jones8) I think Adrian cause i don't think Dimitri's got all that much going for him. I like Adrian cause he's cute and damaged. Plus does no one else find the teacher student thing a little weird?