Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Hogwarts Student RP > Dueling Lessons

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
Dueling lessons are taught by Thalia Tronav (my charrie). She's an amazing dueler and is very good at fighting. Everyone who wishes to duel her or learn from her must rp here! And....START!

message 2: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
Thalia walked up to the Room of Requirement, ready to start the day with Suki trailing behind. The door formed and she walked inside. There was a fireplace with a warm fire in the corner and lists of spells and charms and hexes on the walls. The floors were glossy and painted lines seperated the several dueling sections.

message 3: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Irene walked in. She loved to watch people knockout and dueling.

message 4: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Thalia spotted Irene and smiled. "Hey, Irene!"

message 5: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments "Hi, Thalia", Irene grinned.
(( Sorry... gtg))

message 6: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((aww kk bye))

"Wanna duel?" Thalia said, taking out her wand.

message 7: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
Vivian was walking by the Room of Requirement. She had just finished her homework in the library. She heard voices and opened the door

message 8: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Thalia looked at Vivian.

message 9: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Oh hello," said Vivian

message 10: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Hello..." Thalia said, smiling slightly.

message 11: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"I'm sorry....did I disturb anything?" asked Vivian

message 12: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"No, no! Not at all. Would...you like to duel?"

message 13: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"But aren't we not supposed to be talking to each other? And...I am a prefect...." said Vivian closing the door behind her

message 14: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Thalia raised an eyebrow. Just because I'm a Slytherin? And prefects...I must mistake that for 'perfect'..., she thought.

message 15: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"I hope I didn't offend you...I've seen you in my classes....You're Thalia right?" asked Vivian

message 16: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Oh..yes, Thalia...Vicky? No...Vivian! Am I right?"

message 17: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Yes...I am Vivian...."

message 18: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((i gtg))

"Oh..."

message 19: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

((awwwwww.....): ))

"Yah...I really wouldn't want to turn you in...." said Vivian. "Even if the rest of the school hates Slytherin....."

message 20: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"I don't understand why the school is predjudice against Slytherin! Just because most of people who graduated from Hogwarts were Slytherins became involved with the Dark Arts doesn't mean we're all bad!" Thalia said.

message 21: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"I'm sorry, but Snape is head of you're house, and even though I don't mind him, he is really cruel to my friends, and that's a little how it started. Plus most people don't like graduated Slytherins..." said Vivian chosing her words carefully

message 22: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Ah, Snape? He's very nice, actually...but people really bother him...and most people don't like Slytherins at all...they take one look at us and wrinkle their noses in disgust...despite our personalities..." Thalia said, looking to the side.

message 23: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Well...as far as most graduated Slytherins have turned out to be...I'm sorry...." said Vivian looking at her feet

message 24: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Its fine...then I probably shouldn't say what I'm going to say next..."

message 25: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Irene went back to the Dueling lesson. "Sorry", she said. "I've got an emergency case... So, Thalia, do you wanna...practice duel?

message 26: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Thalia looked at Irene. "Oh! Yes, I almost forgot...sure! I'll go over there," Thalia said, rushing to the otherside of the room opposite from Irene.

message 27: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Mrs. Tiffany Snape wrote: ""Its fine...then I probably shouldn't say what I'm going to say next...""

Vivian made a hurt face.

"Well, I'm sorry then," and Vivian grabbed her bag and exicted.

"My friends were right about Slytherins. They are just a dump rag," said Vivian angrily to the commen room

message 28: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Thalia, from the dead silence of the room, quite made out what she said. "Oh, that's it," she mumbled. "Hold on Irene...nobody dares insult a Slytherin," she said, running after Vivian.

message 29: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Vivian heard footsteps. It was Thalia.

"What do you want?" she asked

message 30: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"I heard you! I am not a dump rag!" Thalia fumed, catching up to her. Her wand was clutched in her fist just in case she needed it.

message 31: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Really? Because I'm sure most of the school would agree with me. I was ready to believe that you wern't as all Slytherin's are. But I guess I was wrong," said Vivian

message 32: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"What makes you think that? Just because I have an intrest for the Dark-" But she stopped herself. Her anger willed up tears.

message 33: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Well, now who said it? I think you did. You won't get sympathy from me. You say the wrong things, you have to say a lot to get it back. Sorry," said Vivian. She was straight.

message 34: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Ritvishario Destionanio, Thalia thought. "So you're going to be predjudice against Slytherins just like everyone else? You want to be like everyone?"

message 35: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"I wasn't going to judge, until you just hint that you're insulting us. I didin't insult you. Just most people that graduate from Slytherins. I was being careful to make sure you wern't like them," said Vivian.

People who walked by stared at them

message 36: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"I didn't insult you! And just because I have an intrest in the Dark Arts doesn't mean ANYTHING!" Thalia said angrily.

message 37: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Then why didn't you say what you were thinking?" asked Vivian crossing her arms

message 38: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Fine. I will now. I have an intrest in the Dark Arts, once again," Thalia said boldly.

message 39: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Wonderful. And just so you know. My dad was killed by a death eater. Who happened to be a Slytherin. So you can see why I don't exactly get buddy-buddy. My dad was great friends with him. And then...he betrayed my dad. It was on his birthday.." said Vivian looking at her feet

message 40: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Some people are the luckiest. I didn't have a dad. Or a mom, of that matter. Or..." she looked away. "You know...I didn't know a Ravenclaw would reduce a Slytherin to tears...I hope your happy," Thalia choked, running away.

message 41: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"I'm sorry about that," said Vivian turning around and going outside to meet Savana.

message 42: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Thalia ran to the Hallways.

message 43: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Vivian entered the courtyard. She waited for Savana to come

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Brad Majors walked in, and ran for a corner, trying to not be noticed....

message 45: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

((no one except Irene is in here)

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((Dangit....))

message 47: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

((yah, we are all over the place))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((Awww....well, then....where should I go?))

message 49: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

((idk))