Paranormal Lovers discussion

Adult Series > Warriors of Poseidon

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (last edited Sep 22, 2011 05:29AM) (new)

Cassie Cruel (faith_isola) | 1384 comments Mod
Has anyone read this series?

Atlantis Rising (Warriors of Poseidon, #1) by Alyssa Day Atlantis Awakening (Warriors of Poseidon, #2) by Alyssa Day Atlantis Unleashed (Warriors of Poseidon, #3) by Alyssa Day Atlantis Unmasked (Warriors of Poseidon, #4) by Alyssa Day Atlantis Redeemed (Warriors of Poseidon, #5) by Alyssa Day Atlantis Betrayed (Warriors of Poseidon, #6) by Alyssa Day Vampire in Atlantis (Warriors of Poseidon, #7) by Alyssa Day

Heart of Atlantis (Warriors of Poseidon, #8) by Alyssa Day

message 2: by Carole-Ann (new)

Carole-Ann (blueopal) Yes - just finished the latest one, and the final one "Heart of Atlantis" should be with us next year.

The original concept of Atlantis being hidden somewhere, and magical warriors of Atlantis taking care of the human world, was very clever and unique. Concentrating on one hero/heroine per book, they are all easy, enjoyable reads :)

message 3: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten Fay (kierstenfay) | 10 comments I haven't read it, but they look interesting. :)

message 4: by Holly (new)

Holly I have read all but Vampire in Atlantis and really enjoy this series!! I like the authors writing style and the world she has created makes me wish I could go there. =)