Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Games! > Make a Wish!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 117 (117 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
Okay, so this game goes like this: someone makes a wish
ex. I wish I was a millionare
Then, someone else has to say 'Granted, but.....' and you make a consequence for that wish
ex. Granted, but your bank has a robbery and someone got into your vault, leaving you bankrupt.
Got it? Good! I'l start:

I wish I could meet Alan Rickman!

message 2: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Arti (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
Granted, but you'll meet him and then the very next day you'll forget about him

I wish J.K. Rowling would write another book

message 3: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
Granted, but it's 1 page long

I wish people wouldn't diss snape.

message 4: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Granted, but only you hear the good comments, to the world they hear what the person actually said

I wish I could meet Emma Watson

message 5: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Granted, but she turns out to hate you.

I wish everyone hated Hermione

message 6: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Granted, but they only hate her for a second and then it goes back to normal

I wish I could go to France again

message 7: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Granted, but then theres a war and you die :(

I wish I could learn Greek really well

message 8: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Granted, but then you forget the next day

I wish Harry Potter was real

message 9: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Granted, but he turns out to be a jerk and kills everyone

I wish I could draw good

message 10: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Granted, but you're the only one that likes them

I wish I could get the whole world to like Harry Potter

message 11: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Granted, but then they LOVEEEEEEEEE twilight WAYY more

message 12: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

I wish I could make people understand me..

message 13: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (last edited Jul 10, 2011 07:37PM) (new)

Granted, but they understand you in a wrong way

I wish this was mine --> ♕

message 14: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((i gtg))

message 15: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

((awwwwww.....bye....): ))

message 16: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Granted, but then someone steals it

I wish I could make cool friendship bracelets.

message 17: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Granted, but you can only make one cool bracelet

I wish I could have a Britsh Accent forever which people will like an undestand

message 18: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Granted, but a rebel says you sound stupid and kills you X|

I wish I could meet Serj Tankian.

message 19: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Granted, but you only get to say hi and then you're thrown in jail for saying hi

message 20: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

LOL

message 21: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

I wish I could make a pie

message 22: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Granted, but it tastes REALLY bad

I wish more people texted me.

message 23: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Granted, but those more people are old people

I wish I had an unlimited supply of gum

message 24: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((LOL))
Granted, but someone eats it all right after you buy it.

I wish I didn't have to pee at the most inconveiniet times!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Granted, but then you get nauseous.

I wish Snape didn't die!

message 26: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Granted, but you're second favorite charrie dies instead ((i wish that too!))

I wish I could go to Harry POtter world!

message 27: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Granted but it's closed when you get there

I wish people wuld like pickles

message 28: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Granted, but then they just start throwing them at you

I wish I could play the flute really good.

message 29: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Granted, but you forget how to play after a day

I wish Mickey Moue was real

message 30: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Granted, but then he kills everyone.

I wish I could go to Six Flags with my friends.

message 31: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Granted but then pickle invade

I wish I owned a chocolate factory

message 32: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Granted, but your chocolate has mouse poo in it

I wish I had really good chocolate.

message 33: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Granted, but it's not real chocolate

I wish I was perfect

message 34: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Granted, but everyone thinks your arrogant and you have no friends

I wish I drew good

message 35: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Granted, but all you can draw are cheese

I wish glue wasn't sticky

message 36: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Granted, but everything in the world would fall apart

I wish I was thinner

message 37: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Granted but you're 29 feettall

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

I wish Snape would wash his hair.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Granted, but he washes it with the foulest smelling shampoo on the market

I wish someone would make me a crepe for lunch...hmmmm.....

message 40: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Granted, but its filled with vomit

I wish I didn't have to go to work with my mom.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Granted, but a tornado sweeps through your house while youre at home, and you die

I wish Michael would come home early from Wisconsin....

message 42: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Granted, but he comes home with a very contagious and serious disease that last for 7 years

I wish i was prettier

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Granted, but your so pretty, that someone murders you for your looks.

I wish (and hope) that my second piercing doesnt get infected, because I love it so much, and if it has to close up again, im going to cry....

message 44: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Granted, but everything else gets infected.

I wish there were more games to the Today I Die series

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Uh.....granted, but they are stupid....

I wish that my friend from camp still liked me, and would email me....

message 46: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Granted, but she emails you just dots

I wish I had pizza

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

It has fungus on it....

I wish I my scoliosis stuff would go away....((GAH!!! I HAVE TO GO TO A STUPID SURGEON!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!))

message 48: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((C.H.I.R.O.P.R.A.C.T.E.R.))

Granted, but then you get another life threatening disease.

message 49: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

I wish Clarient WOULD LISTEN TO ME AND GO TO A CHIROPRACER!

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((Jeeez, whatever.........................................................................................................Im like dead to the world....why dont you go talk to someone else, since in so boring and not fun and pointless, and I ruin and destroy everythnig i touch!!!!!!!! FOR EVERYONE!!!!! I mean, seriously....Why cant I do anything right? And I seem to piss you off the most....))

« previous 1 3