Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Cleaning up the Group

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
Hey guys, its Tiffany! This group is dying and I thought that we should get on to cleaning it up. I need permission from all the active members (and some others) to delete all dead topics and replace them with new ones. If you have suggestions, go to the 'Got any Ideas? Let's Hear 'em!' topic. But right here i need to know if I can DELETE all the dead topics. But that includes deleting comments. So you really need to give me an answer. Thanks! Oh, and I added some new topics and closed some so please get to the added topics! And PLEASE (if you haven't already) CALL A CHARACTER ON THE FAVORITE CHARACTER ROLEPLAY TOPIC AND MAKE ONE AT THE HOGWARTS ROLEPLAY TOPIC!

message 2: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments honestly Tiffany, I don't wanna lose my comments, 'cause I have spend a lot of time "spamming"... (LOL, jk). I think you should close all the dead topics and move it to a new folder like... "closed topic" or sth.... Well, but it is your choice to delete it or not.
And I think this group should change into roleplay... and you know, send an email and remind the members to be "active"

message 3: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
you're right. I was worried people wouldn't want the topics to go. they're in a closed topic folder now but that folder is getting overloaded with topics...i was thinking about deleting some.

message 4: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments oh, okay, so I guess you could delete some topics that don't necessary to exist

message 5: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

alright! i added a new roleplay, by the way. Its in the hogwarts roleplay (the one where you make your own charrie)

message 6: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Okay... and I think you should email to the member and remind them active

message 7: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments There are a lot of people who don't comment in our group!

message 8: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yeah but brb breakfast :D

message 9: by Dean, ~The Auror~Gryffindors Rock~ (new)

Dean (thishufflepuffreads) | 836 comments Mod
Yeah,what do we do with the people who don't comment,especially those who didn't comment at all?Maybe we should send them a message and let them decide wheather or not they'll commit.Maybe we should delete the ones who didn't lift a finger to comment,even to spam!Our numbers would go down yes but there'll be more room for new people,those we can find.I really don't know....

message 10: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yeah thts what we should do...

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

DO WHAT YOU LIKE.....Im like...high from watching FIFA....and screaming and shouting.....AMERICA BEAT BRAZIL BY AWESOMENESS!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

message 12: by Dean, ~The Auror~Gryffindors Rock~ (new)

OMG!They did? I don't get soccer over here and that SUCKS!!!But we'll get it for the World Cup!!!!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

YES!!! YES YES YES!!!!! AHHH!!! But, both of my favorite teams...France and now U.S.A are going against eachother....boo.....and Germany lost to Japan yesterday....which sucks...

message 14: by Dean, ~The Auror~Gryffindors Rock~ (new)

OMG!I mostly go for Brazil.Freance isn't bad but Germany loosing sucks big time,they're good those Germans are.I'm not so sure about Japan though.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah....but, all that matters is....MEGAN RAPINOE IS AMAZING AND SO IS HOPE SOLO!!!!!!

message 16: by Dean, ~The Auror~Gryffindors Rock~ (new)

I'm embarassed to say I can't remember their names.The only one I can remember are from England,Roony and Beckham.Oh, and Pele.And that sucks too.

message 17: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Arti (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
Mrs. Tiffany Snape wrote: "Hey guys, its Tiffany! This group is dying and I thought that we should get on to cleaning it up. I need permission from all the active members (and some others) to delete all dead topics and repla..."

i htink you should deleate them. we can really quickly get our comments back.

message 18: by Dean, ~The Auror~Gryffindors Rock~ (new)

yeah, that's a sacrifice we should make to get this place cleaned up

message 19: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 20: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Arti (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
Devina wrote: "yeah, that's a sacrifice we should make to get this place cleaned up"

def.