Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

~*Couples*~ > Fleur and Bill!

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
They were cute, you gotta admit. The scene in the hospital after Bill was attacked and his face was all messed up was priceless. Fleur didn't care about his looks, but loved him for who he was! They end up getting married and Bill helps improve her 'Eengrish'

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I thought the age difference was a bit weird, seeing as she was I think about 19 when she got married. And I've never seen Bill as a Hogwarts student in any of the books.

message 3: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
Bill wasn't a hogwarts student because the books took time of Harry Potter and Bill was much older than him so his time in Hogwarts passed. But Bill was in the HBP with Fleur when he got attacked by Fenrir

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

No, I'm saying that Bill was never shown as a student in the Harry Potter series. The only thing we've had to work with from the books is that Charlie is two years apart from Percy, and Bill is two years apart from Charlie. After some research (yes. Research) I found that Bill and Fleur should be about 10 years apart. Roughly.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Who and Huh???? Dang....

message 6: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS Mrs. Tiffany Snape wrote: "They were cute, you gotta admit. The scene in the hospital after Bill was attacked and his face was all messed up was priceless. Fleur didn't care about his looks, but loved him for who he was! The..."

Lol :P Yeah, they are perfect for each other. I mean in the Goblet of Fire, I thought of Fleur as one of those girls who needs a handsome man she can control with her looks to be happy. But I was surprised she excepted him. I mean Bill...well, none of the Weasley boys are very handsome.

message 7: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Arti (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
I thought these two were really sweet. Like Tiffany said, the part where Bill got scared and Fleur said she would still want to marry him was really nice even I wasn't a HUGE fan of Fleur's

message 8: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yeah

message 9: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Silverstream/THE JAMES MCAVOY FREAK! wrote: "No, I'm saying that Bill was never shown as a student in the Harry Potter series. The only thing we've had to work with from the books is that Charlie is two years apart from Percy, and Bill is two..."

they did say that he was head boy and a prefect or was that Charlie?

message 10: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS Arti wrote: "I thought these two were really sweet. Like Tiffany said, the part where Bill got scared and Fleur said she would still want to marry him was really nice even I wasn't a HUGE fan of Fleur's"

Yeah, she surprised me.

message 11: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS Arti wrote: "Silverstream/THE JAMES MCAVOY FREAK! wrote: "No, I'm saying that Bill was never shown as a student in the Harry Potter series. The only thing we've had to work with from the books is that Charlie i..."

I believe that was Charlie...nothing was really said about Bill's childhood.

message 12: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yeahh

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, I believe Charlie and Percy where the only Weasley boys to be prefects.

message 14: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Bill was a prefcect and Head Boy. its on harry Potter Wiki

message 15: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yah

message 16: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

i knew it!