Faulkner Acadamy For Banished Magic Beings discussion

The Acadamy > Lobby

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ ((YEA! Haha)) The woman gave us a list of our rooms and our roomates and told us her name. "Ms. Gleason" Trever went up and down the list. "Great, just what I need, roomies" ((Oh great I think I messed up. I was in the other RP. I don't have a girl oops. Heehee. Sorry roomie I'll have to switch..sometimes I scare myself))

message 2: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ (((gtg. bye.)))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Juliet and James followed in.

((Wait, so do we get our dorm assignments?))

message 4: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ ((If you've already have one. If you don't then just raid the kitchen or something.))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((uh... ok? And I found the dorm assignments after trial & error. XD I can be so lame sometimes, such as not scrolling down enough to see the thread.))

message 6: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ ((:) Your rooming with me ....i guess you knew that. do you still need one for the girl?))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((Not sure yet. But there are enough girls, just not man people are on right now. But yeah, James and Trever (that's his name, right?) are rooming))

message 8: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ *Yep. :)*

message 9: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 67 comments George entered the deserted lobby. Peering down the never ending hall she saw doors which she decided must be dorms. Not knowing which one was hers she tossed her stuff into the nearest supply closet and hoped she would find a chance to retrieve them."Now, where to find everyone?" She thought. Her stomach growled."How 'bout we check the dining room first?" She muttered under her breath.