Terminalcoffee discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Feeling Nostalgic? The archives > Louis CK-Yay or Nay?

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments I've watched a couple Louis CK stand-up DVDs the couple of weeks, and I've watched (I think) all of his show's episodes. Holy hell, he's good, and I'm not a huge stand-up comedy guy.

Fans? Not fans?

message 2: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 750 comments FAN!! I love that guy... this season of Louie is already killing me (all two episodes!).

Love.

message 3: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11665 comments I think his show started well, then took a huge dive in the last few episodes of last season. Because of that decline, I'm not tracking the new season.

message 4: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Who?

message 5: by Laurin (new)

Laurin (llooloo) | 1867 comments I wouldn't necessarily say that I'm a fan, but I do appreciate some of his work. Especially his bit about how people shouldn't be scared of homosexuality because they don't want to have to talk to their kids about it. That is so true, and I'm glad that someone finally came out and said it.

message 6: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Welcome to Terminalcoffee, Laurin.

message 7: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments Welcome!

message 8: by Stacia (the 2010 club) (last edited Jul 10, 2011 03:24PM) (new)

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) He's high-larious. Especially if you're over the age of 30 and can relate. Sometimes his jokes go a bit off into the land of strange (hello...did you really just talk about getting your dog to lick peanut butter off your balls, and then mention your pre-teen masturbation?), but for the most part, he's on-point. I like his stand-up more than his new show, but his show has some funny bits too.

message 9: by Michael (new)

Michael I liked him on Parks and Recreation. Haven't seen him do anything else.

message 10: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Lobstergirl | 24257 comments Mod
Not familiar with.

message 11: by Gus (new)

Gus Sanchez (gussanchez) RA, you know how I feel about him. I'm borderline obsessed with him. So hell to the yes, on both his stand-up, and his show.

For what it's worth, Phil, I thought the first season was solid all the way through, and the second season so far has been hilarious.

message 12: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Gus wrote: "RA, you know how I feel about him. I'm borderline obsessed with him. So hell to the yes, on both his stand-up, and his show.

For what it's worth, Phil, I thought the first season was solid all the..."

Gus wants a threesome with Louis CK and Anthony Bourdain.

message 13: by Brittomart (new)

Brittomart Yayayayayayayayayay.

Season 1's finale had me in tears. He had a shitty night, so he went and did something he loved, and then took his daughters for pancakes at 4am. I loved it. And I love this new season.

Yayayayayayayayayay.

message 14: by Gus (new)

Gus Sanchez (gussanchez) RA wrote, Gus wants a threesome with Louis CK and Anthony Bourdain.

Is it THAT obvious? I need to be more discreet about these things...

message 15: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Lobstergirl | 24257 comments Mod
Thanks K.D., #15 was hilarious. Now that I see that white person bit I realize I have seen that before.

message 16: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) I like him. But, I've recently fallen in love with Jim Gaffigan (sp). Anyone heard of him? So funny!

message 17: by Cheri (new)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.