Creative Reviews discussion

Member's Blog's, Twitters...etc > Blogger Comment Issues

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cassie (new)

Cassie McCown (cassie629) | 713 comments Since I opened up my 100 follower contest, it was pointed out to me that some people are having some issues leaving comments through Google on Blogger.

I know Dale and Angela in particular were having this issue.

Angela pointed out if I would go into my settings and allow comments from everyone ("anonymous"), that would make it so they didn't have to go through Google to leave a message.

If anyone else is having this problem and you need more specific instructions about how to change the settings, let me know!!!

message 2: by Dale (new)

Dale Ibitz (goodreadscomdale_ibitz) | 298 comments I'm going to test it out Cassie! Since I use the same blogger as you, I wonder if people have trouble commenting on mine. I've tried to comment on my own blog and can't (yikes) so I'm assuming people have issues with mine as well.

message 3: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments I'll have to test this out too because I always have problems with google and blogger. thanks Cassie

message 4: by L.A. (new)

L.A. (TicToc) | 25 comments I changed the setting on mine about a month ago and get some great comments but they are often put in spam. I then have to weed out the actual spam and publish the anonymous comments. I get some great comments from those who don't go through google. But you will get spam. I suppose it is a trade off, since they will not show as comments till you move them off the spam listing.