Street Lit Corner discussion

Kalifornia Luv is NOW available on Kindle

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Clifford (new)

Clifford Johnson (haveyouredspud) | 9 comments For my Kindle readers,"Kalifornia Luv" is NOW available on Kindle!
Thanks

message 2: by Clifford (new)

Clifford Johnson (haveyouredspud) | 9 comments "Kalifornia Luv" is about a young black man recently released from prison trying his best to make the right decisions for himself as well as for his children. Siggy is determined to make it in society without having to go the illegal hustling route ever again. His only problem is, he doesn't have a clue how he's going to be able to accomplish this difficult task. He's blessed to have a wonderful woman on his side. She loves her man and she will do whatever it takes to help him stay out of prison. A promotion company, LA club scenes, ecstasy pills, baby mama drama outline this intricate gangster tale.

Watch the book trailer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acsbA5...

"Kalifornia Luv"-Urban Street Lit with West Coast flava

Thanks for the continued support!

message 3: by Walteretta (new)

Walteretta (littlewalty) | 1 comments Sounds interesting got to get this one

message 4: by King (new)

King James | 11 comments Love that trailer homeboy. You making me miss San Diego. I used to live out there.

message 5: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (streetheart_) | 115 comments Mod
Hello Group, It's been a while since I've been in here.

Are you from California?

message 6: by Clifford (new)

Clifford Johnson (haveyouredspud) | 9 comments Natalie wrote: "Hello Group, It's been a while since I've been in here.

Are you from California?"

Yes Natalie!

message 7: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (cjxzoic) | 13 comments I like this concept, will check it out! Thanks for sharing!

message 8: by Clifford (new)

Clifford Johnson (haveyouredspud) | 9 comments Christopher wrote: "I like this concept, will check it out! Thanks for sharing!"

Thanks Chris!