No one likes a sour roleplay discussion

student & teacher

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,462 (1462 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) (rp here)

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) Aimee walked into a classroom after school, handing Mr. David a note,"I'm here for detention i guess?" she was in a low tank top, boobs almost falling out and a mini skirt that ended right under her ass.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) he nodded "yes shut the door" he said getting up and shutting the shades on the window

message 4: by Leone (new)

Leone Rinslet | 1003 comments *walks into Mrs. Jessica's class* Mrs. Jessica i have a detention because i was caught fighting again

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) she watched him, confused but shutting it, walking to a desk,"So how long am I going to be here?"

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) Jessica sighed,"Again. that's the third time this week." she closed the door behind him, taking his note.

message 7: by Leone (new)

Leone Rinslet | 1003 comments *Micheal walks into mrs. lidia's class room* mrs. lidia why did you say i had to come here for a detention when i didn't do anythng wrong?

message 8: by Leone (new)

Leone Rinslet | 1003 comments Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ wrote: "Jessica sighed,"Again. that's the third time this week." she closed the door behind him, taking his note."

yea what can you say i want to become stronger

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) "mm." she locked the door, walking too him,"I guess you deserve your punishment don't you..." she smiled devilishly

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) "that depends on you" David smiled coming over to her

Lidia smiled at him "shut the door want to talk to you privately"

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) she sat on the desk,"What do you mean?" she looked at him confused.

message 12: by Leone (new)

Leone Rinslet | 1003 comments Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ wrote: ""mm." she locked the door, walking too him,"I guess you deserve your punishment don't you..." she smiled devilishly"

punishment....not lines i hope i hate writing lines

message 13: by Leone (new)

Leone Rinslet | 1003 comments ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ wrote: ""that depends on you" David smiled coming over to her

Lidia smiled at him "shut the door want to talk to you privately""

*micheal closes the door and walks towards a nearby desk*

message 14: by Leone (new)

Leone Rinslet | 1003 comments Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ wrote: "she sat on the desk,"What do you mean?" she looked at him confused."

your not going too make me write lines on the blackboard are you *sitting at a nearby desk*

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) "well what if i told you you can make this enjoyable for both of us" he smiled at her

"come to my desk please" she said sittiing on the edge of it the top few buttons undone showiing some of her lacy bra

message 16: by Leone (new)

Leone Rinslet | 1003 comments *i get up and walk over to mrs. lidia's desk* yes miss?

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) Aimee smiled just a little,"Well... what did you have in mind?" she already had viabrators in her, hr friends had dared her to.

Jessica smiled,"No. of course not. I was thinking of something a little more fun." she played with a ruler, her shirt low, no bra. she leaned onto her desk, cleavlage showing

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) "i've been watching you in class and well i think it is a pitty that some one like you should have to care for yourself the way you do" she said smiling a sexy smile

message 19: by Leone (new)

Leone Rinslet | 1003 comments Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ wrote: "Aimee smiled just a little,"Well... what did you have in mind?" she already had viabrators in her, hr friends had dared her to.

Jessica smiled,"No. of course not. I was thinking of something a l..."

*leone blushed and smiled* so what is it you have in mind mrs. jessica

message 20: by Leone (new)

Leone Rinslet | 1003 comments ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ wrote: ""i've been watching you in class and well i think it is a pitty that some one like you should have to care for yourself the way you do" she said smiling a sexy smile"

*i blush* and what does this have to do with me? mrs. lidia?

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) "Come here, I'll show you." she patted the desk.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) "well i have been watching you for a while and i think you know what i am thinking of" he said moving closer

"well you see i would love to replace you hand" she said sliding off her desk and pressed her large boobs against him "no one would have to know"

message 23: by Leone (new)

Leone Rinslet | 1003 comments Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ wrote: ""Come here, I'll show you." she patted the desk."

*i get up and walk over to you* yes mrs. jessica

message 24: by Leone (new)

Leone Rinslet | 1003 comments ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ wrote: ""well i have been watching you for a while and i think you know what i am thinking of" he said moving closer

"well you see i would love to replace you hand" she said sliding off her desk and press..."

but mrs. lidia what if a teacher shows up and comes in

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) Aimee blushed deep but smiled,"I guess..." she scooted to the edge of the desk,"If you don't mind doing it with a virgin..."

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) Jessica stood, walking to him,"Some times when my students... are naughty.." she ran a hand down his chest to his jean co vered dick,"I have to punish them sometimes... and you have been very naughty."

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) "the door is locked and i am the only one with the key" she smiled runing her hand along his zipper

he smiled "i don't mind at all" he said pulling her to her feet

message 28: by Leone (new)

Leone Rinslet | 1003 comments Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ wrote: "Jessica stood, walking to him,"Some times when my students... are naughty.." she ran a hand down his chest to his jean co vered dick,"I have to punish them sometimes... and you have been very naugh..."

*i blush as i look as your breasts* ahh i see what you mean by naughty and yea i guess i have been

message 29: by Leone (new)

Leone Rinslet | 1003 comments ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ wrote: ""the door is locked and i am the only one with the key" she smiled runing her hand along his zipper

he smiled "i don't mind at all" he said pulling her to her feet"

*i blush looking around* ok mrs. jessica

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) she smiled and kissed him softly

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) jessica pressed against him,"So," she slowly unzipped his zipper,"Would you like your punishment now?" her hard tits were against his chest.

She smiled,"But..." she blushed deep,"I do have um... a few vibrators in..." she looked down

message 32: by Leone (new)

Leone Rinslet | 1003 comments ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ wrote: "she smiled and kissed him softly"

*micheal kissws mrs. jessica back* i love you mrs.

message 33: by Leone (new)

Leone Rinslet | 1003 comments Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ wrote: "jessica pressed against him,"So," she slowly unzipped his zipper,"Would you like your punishment now?" her hard tits were against his chest.

She smiled,"But..." she blushed deep,"I do have um......"

yes mrs. jessica i would

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) he smiled "it will only increase the pleasure"

Lidia started unbuttening her top deepening the kiss

message 35: by Leone (new)

Leone Rinslet | 1003 comments ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ wrote: "he smiled "it will only increase the pleasure"

Lidia started unbuttening her top deepening the kiss"

*i smile into the kiss as i see mrs. lidia unbutton her shirt*

(gtg ttyl)

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) jessica smiled, kissing his deep, finger brushing against his warm dick.

Aimee blushed deep,"Yes mr. David..."

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) she let it drop to the floor her lacy bra too small making her dd boobs seem much bigger

he went over to her and kissed her

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) she kissed back, blushing deep, pussy basically dripping.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) he picked her up and laid her down on his desk

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) she looked up at him, smiling,"Have I been a bad girl?" she blushed a little, kissing him still.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) he smiled "yes you have" he said undoing his pants

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) she giggled,"What's my punishment going to be?" she started slidding her mini skirt down her waist, her vibrator's remote falling off and onto the desk. they were on low.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) he smiled "i am going to hit you where it counts he said gettin gon top of her and rubbed his dick against her pussy"

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) she moaned, hips rising slightly. This was the first time...

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) he pushed into her slowly

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) she gasped, backing arching with a moan."M-mr. D-david..."

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) he smiled and moaned at her tightness as he started going slow and deep

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) she moaned, opening her legs more to get him deeper,"Deeper... deeper..." she moaned.

ஐღ♥Stine♥ღஐ (stine0489) he went much deeper

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) she gasped, a little bit of cum coming out when his head got close to the vibrators,"Deeper dddeepperr..." she moaned again.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30