Angels and Fallen Angels discussion

TV and Movies > Constantine

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Colleen (last edited Jul 09, 2011 07:50PM) (new)

Colleen | 432 comments Mod
Then there was the movie "Constantine" that had angels in it.

Here's the trailer

www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3lfSQTDSVM

message 2: by Danielle The Book Huntress (last edited Jul 09, 2011 08:31PM) (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 143 comments I loved Constantine. I thought the angel/demon aspects were really interesting.

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 143 comments Wow. Do tell, Ann.

Dragonflydreamer68 This is one of my all time fav movies, you cant go wrong watching it,lol.

message 5: by Monique (new)

Monique James | 13 comments This is my favorite movie every!!! love love love it! Just wanted to throw that in lol

message 6: by Dean (new)

Dean | 4 comments Fabulous Movie.
Have any of you read the comic book upon which it was based called, "Hellblazer?" AMAZING comic series.

In addition, one of the authors, Mike Carey has a series out (The Felix Castor Novels). This is basically Constantine in novel form, but darker. Also absolutely fantastic.
The first book in the series is called, "The Devil You Know." I have written a review of the book if anyone is inclined to read that :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

This is one of my favorite movies of all time and I really need to read the comics.

message 8: by Colleen (new)

Midnight_Kiss wrote: "This is one of my favorite movies of all time and I really need to read the comics."

Are there graphic novels for Constantine? I didn't know that! I would totally read them. Did you read them?

message 9: by Colleen (new)

Dean wrote: "Fabulous Movie.
Have any of you read the comic book upon which it was based called, "Hellblazer?" AMAZING comic series.

In addition, one of the authors, Mike Carey has a series out (The Felix Cas..."

That's great Dean, I'll check out that series.

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 143 comments I'm reading The Devil You Know right now. Carey is a good writer!

message 11: by Colleen (new)

Lady Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "I'm reading The Devil You Know right now. Carey is a good writer!"

Thanks Danielle, it looks good, now if I can only find it on CD.

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 143 comments I hope you are able to get the audiobook. I imagine it would be good in that medium.

message 13: by Colleen (new)

Lady Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "I hope you are able to get the audiobook. I imagine it would be good in that medium."

I did find it in my local library, I just have to download it :)

message 15: by Dawn (new)

Dawn Jayne | 13 comments This is one of the best movies with angels! I absolutely loved every minute. The ending was fantastic. Did anyone watch the alternate ending that is available on the DVD? Wow!