Angels and Fallen Angels discussion

TV and Movies > The Prophecy

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Colleen (new)

Colleen | 432 comments Mod
Another movie with angels is "The Prophecy" with Christopher Walken.

Here's the trailer

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SC7C2wwDS4

Incidently, there was a Prophecy 2 and a Prophecy 3 as well

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 143 comments This movie freaked me out. Especially the part with Satan and at the scenes of the war in Heaven.

message 3: by Colleen (new)

Lady Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "This movie freaked me out. Especially the part with Satan and at the scenes of the war in Heaven."

OOOHH yeah, I forgot that part...

Lucifer: "Little Tommy Daggett. How I loved listening to your sweet prayers. Then you would hop into bed, afraid that I was hiding under it. And I was!"
-Lucifer, "The Prophecy"

That part creeped me out so bad.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 143 comments Viggo was great as Satan. I made myself forget some of the things he said!

message 5: by Colleen (new)

Lady Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "Viggo was great as Satan. I made myself forget some of the things he said!"

Sorry if I brought back bad memories :(

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 143 comments Oh, no you didn't. That part didn't bother me. :)

message 7: by Marla (new)

Marla Schwartz (marlalynns) Well, Christopher Walken just freaks me out anyway. I absolutely love his acting and have seen many of his movies but he is just a freaky, freaky person. I think his best role was The Dead Zone.

message 8: by Colleen (new)

Marla wrote: "Well, Christopher Walken just freaks me out anyway. I absolutely love his acting and have seen many of his movies but he is just a freaky, freaky person. I think his best role was The Dead Zone."

I agree, he is an excellent actor. He's definitely one of my favorite actors.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 143 comments Christopher Walken is very freaky. Good actor!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

It's hard to beat Viggo M. in anything. He's one of the English speaking world's best actors. And this was a good movie in a lot of ways. The attention to detail, both in the script and visually.