« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((YAY!!))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Olivia knocks softly on the door.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Olivia opens the door and walks in. "Hey."

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Olivia nods. "Great. Much better," she says, holding them out so he could see.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Olivia shrugs. "I missed you."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Olivia smiles and walks over, sitting in his lap. "So what are you doing?"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ooh paper work! How fun! Can I see?" She asks.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Olivia nods. "So your getting a job?" She asks, feeling young.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Olivia nods, feeling really young. "Cool. Which jobs are you looking at?"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Olivia nods. "Reminds me of a TV show," she says.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"The Guy is architect," she says, thinking of Ted.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((What did you do to rainy?))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((So you didn't kill her??))

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 18, 2011 08:09AM) (new)

((Dane's side of the room!!! http://www.all-doing.com/wp-content/u...))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

(( ? ))

message 16: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments ((GREG!!!! I LOVE GREG!))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((omg what's ur deal with Greg???))

message 18: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments ((hahaha IDK I just love saying that!!!!))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((lmao, thats a good answer!))

Samino ~Darken your clothes~ Thing 4 (saminochene) | 2438 comments (((MUAHAHAHAHA! I FOUND IT!))

Greg comes in wirh fleur.

message 21: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments ((did I ever tell you how much I love greg))
Fleur walked around."nice place.."

Samino ~Darken your clothes~ Thing 4 (saminochene) | 2438 comments ((Yes i distinctly remember you getting mad when I would rp him with other girl charries ^_^ ))

Greg nods."But there are four guys in all stuffed into this room. Gets crowded," he says.

message 23: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments ((oh right..hehe))

Fleur sat down on a bed."you can always sneak into mine."

Samino ~Darken your clothes~ Thing 4 (saminochene) | 2438 comments ((ELI!!!))

Greg laughs. "And sleep there every night? You wouldnt mind would you?" He jokes sitting down next to her on the bed.

message 25: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments ((lol))

Fleur shrugged."just so long as you keep your pants on for now."she teased.

Samino ~Darken your clothes~ Thing 4 (saminochene) | 2438 comments Greg pouts but then laughs. "Fine if.that's wha you want," he says, taking her hand.

message 27: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Fleur squeezed his hand."are you sure your alright?"

Samino ~Darken your clothes~ Thing 4 (saminochene) | 2438 comments "Confused, but fine. Im honestly more concerned about you, fleur," she says.

message 29: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Fleur rested her head on his shoulder."I'm fine..just a lot is going on."

Samino ~Darken your clothes~ Thing 4 (saminochene) | 2438 comments "Do you want to tell me.what happened with shia?" He asks.

message 31: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "not sure really..he finally fell off the edge."Fleur said sighing."is Aryll okay?"

Samino ~Darken your clothes~ Thing 4 (saminochene) | 2438 comments Greg nods."she's doing better without him," he tells her.

((I asked eli if schuyler wanted to get an apartment with aryll off capus but idk if she.replied. eli are.you still reading?))

message 33: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments ((hmmm....family bonding))

Fleur nodded, wrapping her arms around him."I didn't want to do this Greg but.."

Samino ~Darken your clothes~ Thing 4 (saminochene) | 2438 comments ((WHOO! They can raise babies together. Who's schuyler with?))

Greg looks at her. "Fleur..." he says, slightly confused.

((Why am.i scared??))

message 35: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "I don't want to have something that I'll lose later on."fleur said.

Samino ~Darken your clothes~ Thing 4 (saminochene) | 2438 comments Greg quirks his eyebrow. "Isnt that what love is about? Taking that risk?" He says.

message 37: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "yes but I don't die.."Fleur said."and you age don't you?"

Samino ~Darken your clothes~ Thing 4 (saminochene) | 2438 comments Elena~{Mrs. Sweets-thing 2!} wrote: ""yes but I don't die.."Fleur said."and you age don't you?""

Greg nods. "I age," he tells her.

message 39: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments fleur sighed."and then you'll die..I know, I've been through this before."

Samino ~Darken your clothes~ Thing 4 (saminochene) | 2438 comments "So your saying you want to break up?" He asks taking his hand away.

message 41: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Fleur looked down at her hands."no...Greg do you want to be with me forever?"

Samino ~Darken your clothes~ Thing 4 (saminochene) | 2438 comments Greg looks at her. "Thats big question," he says.

message 43: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "it is."Fleur breathed.

Samino ~Darken your clothes~ Thing 4 (saminochene) | 2438 comments Greg looks at fleur. "But.your worth it," he tells her.

message 45: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments Fleur met his eyes."then take my blood."

Samino ~Darken your clothes~ Thing 4 (saminochene) | 2438 comments Greg looks taken back. "Fleur.I'm going to need some more explination than that," he says.

message 47: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "you can become immortal with me."Fleur said looking up at him.

Samino ~Darken your clothes~ Thing 4 (saminochene) | 2438 comments Greg nods. "Okay immortal. Got it. Do i get any super cool powers?" He jokes.

message 49: by Elena (new)

Elena | 25991 comments "well of course."Fleur said."living forever, quick teleportation but its limited since you weren't born one."

((I thought you had to go???))

Samino ~Darken your clothes~ Thing 4 (saminochene) | 2438 comments ((I leave when my dad gets off and idk when my dad is getting off))

Greg smiles. "And forever with you," he adds. "But how exactly do i do that?"

« previous 1