STAR100 discussion

INTRO > Questions or comments?

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) ((ask questions here! Also make suggestions, comments, or... complaints))

message 2: by Mande--, Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you, over again<3 (new)

Mande-- | 518 comments Mod
Duhn Duhn DUHN

message 3: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) LOL... that's exactly what i was thinkking, but i didn't know how to type it!

message 4: by Mande--, Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you, over again<3 (new)

Haha!

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 35 comments Hey im new, where should i start??

message 6: by Mande--, Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you, over again<3 (new)

1- Making a character.
2- Go RP! I'd be happy to RP with you. :)

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 35 comments hehe where should i rp?? I just made a charrie XD

message 8: by Mande--, Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you, over again<3 (new)

Uhmm anywhere..Training, Cabins...

message 9: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) YAY! thx for joining! also, you can go ahead and sign-up for a mission cuz the more the merrier! just go under the missions tab and then signup...

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 35 comments ohh umm ok, can i just stay in the training a little bit? Till i get the hang of things?

message 11: by Mande--, Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you, over again<3 (new)

yup

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 35 comments thank you! ^^

message 13: by Abby (new)

Abby I'm new here for the most part and i have a question- how do i sign up to be part of a mission or be in training if the discussions r closed>?>

message 14: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Ummmm... your charrie is automatically part of teh mission as soon as I decide to put up a topic for another mission. and The topics for training aren't closed... they just weren't active. I'll fix that ASAP :)

message 15: by ichigo_menthol (new)

ichigo_menthol Hey I'm new here as well. I'm just wondering why there is a RP1 and RP2. which one are we supposed to join???

message 16: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Rp2 is the one you r supposed to join. the other one sorta died... sniff

message 17: by Abby (new)

Abby gotcha thx rameela! i was very confuzzed :)

message 18: by ichigo_menthol (new)

ichigo_menthol okay! thanks!

message 19: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) How/where do you make a character?

message 20: by ichigo_menthol (last edited Jan 02, 2012 08:33PM) (new)

ichigo_menthol Under the 'RP #2' section there's a 'GIRLS' and a 'BOYS.'

message 21: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Ohhh...

message 22: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) sorry bout changing that. i kinda got borred and needed something to do...

message 23: by ichigo_menthol (new)

ichigo_menthol lalalalala i like apples.

message 24: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Okay, no problem!!!

message 25: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Sorry, am I supposed to RP in the mission or the training first? New here, I don't quite get it yet...

message 26: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) You cn rp anywhere. once you make a charrie, you can rp in training, the other sites, or cabins. once you feel ready, you can rp in the mission!

message 27: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Cool. Thanks!!!

message 28: by ♥Meaty♥ (new)

♥Meaty♥ (meatstick) I was incites here and i joined but.i don't.k
Ow.what.the group is about

message 29: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Ummmm... basically you make a charrie with a cool power and they have rto save the world after they train. they have to go to space :)

message 30: by ♥Meaty♥ (new)

♥Meaty♥ (meatstick) Oh wow that's cul!

message 31: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) *blushes* thanks so much! :D