What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Hero & heroine are being chased & the ex wife's ghost appears to H.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela (last edited Jul 11, 2011 08:36AM) (new)

Angela | 4 comments I read this book a long time ago. I think the hero's ex wife is killed and she haunts him during the course of the story. Not in a bad way but I think at first he thinks he is going crazy because he keeps seeing her (the ghost).. I think her death is related to why they are now being chased. The H shows up at the herione's house possibly because of a book she wrote that somehow has details that she should not know? She really does not know anything but because of the book has people after her. I think there is a cat and the guy ends up carrying it during the chase. They are being chased I believe in the woods? maybe the jungle? I think the girl might have been a little overweight and
somewhat frumpy.....with all of their running she starts to tone and the hero starts
becoming attracted to her. They actually do not like each other very much at first. I
thought there was a love scene where the are going to have sex and the guy looks up and his ex's ghost is clapping? Unfortunately I might be mixing up two different books.

message 2: by Jayme (new)

Jayme | 158 comments This sounds fun! Hope someone recognizes it, I would like to read!

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38242 comments Mod
Angela, are you still looking for this? If yes, how long ago is "a long time ago?" 10 years? 20? 50?

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

No response. Moving to Abandoned.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Since Angela recently posted, let's see if she responds to this.