One Million Pages Per Lifetime discussion

Archive 1.0 - VR, BR, & MBOM > Anna and the French Kiss (Friendship Day-July)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Talk about Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins in this topic!

message 2: by ★Meghan★ (new)

★Meghan★ (starinheaven) | 1455 comments Yay! I have this book and was planning on reading it soon...so it looks like now would be a good time! I will try to get to it this month.

message 3: by Heather (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) | 273 comments This was fluffy, but it was adorable fluff! You just kind of melt while reading it.

message 4: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Sounds like such a good book! Don't think I'll have the chance to read it this month, though. Maybe sometime around September or October.

message 5: by ★Meghan★ (new)

★Meghan★ (starinheaven) | 1455 comments I am so determined to read this book now. I will be reading this as soon as I finish 2 of the other books that I am reading. Hopefully it will be before the end of the month.

message 6: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) Maybe! :)

message 7: by ★Meghan★ (new)

★Meghan★ (starinheaven) | 1455 comments Ok so I started this book yesterday and have alread read about a 1/3 of the book! It is so cute and adorable. Can't wait to read it all!

message 8: by Zakiya (new)

Zakiya LadyWings (zladywings) That's good to know! I don't think I'll get it read this month cuz I don't even have a copy, but I am anxious to read it!

message 9: by ★Meghan★ (new)

★Meghan★ (starinheaven) | 1455 comments Ok so I just finished this book!!!!! It was soooooo cute and reminded me of another book that was one of my favorites as a teenager. (At First Sight). It was just too cute and so fluffy that you couldn't help but love the characters.