Faulkner Acadamy For Banished Magic Beings discussion

The Acadamy > Infirmary

Comments Showing 1-50 of 385 (385 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

good because all this shape shifting makes my bones go numb

message 2: by Joanna (last edited Jul 10, 2011 05:45PM) (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 67 comments (and with everyone being so full of bitter pasts someone's bound to lose it in a way they'll regret)

message 3: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake helped haul Trevor into the room.

message 4: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ (So there is a use for this room? Haha! lol :))

message 5: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 719 comments Mod
Dakota swung him onto the bed. She looked at Jake, her eyes wide "do you think he'll be okay? Wheres the nurse anyways?" she whispered.

message 6: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments ("Shutup your dead. Stay out of this." There is a game that has that as a quote! Its one of the first games ever made XD)

message 7: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

(there is yay!! Haha :))

message 8: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

(haha that's funny!)

message 9: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake shrugged, "He should be."

message 10: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ (Haha! I love it! :) That made me laugh so hard. Okay...going back to being dead....)

message 11: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

"I hope so, where are the nurses?!" she was getting exasperated.

message 12: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "Im not sure. Just dump somthing on the wound?" He asked.

message 13: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (last edited Jul 14, 2011 09:52PM) (new)

Dakota gasped "Be right back!" she returned shortly and put of breath with the book "Plant wounds and how to cure them" hmmm okay just put essence of watermelon on it." she said.

message 14: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "I know!" Jake shut his eyes and concrated hard on the dinning room, then followed Dakota's instructions. He was there! He grabbed a watermelon and ran back.

message 15: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

Dakota couldn't wipe the smile off her face "That was perfect!! Okay so…" she got to work cutting it.

message 16: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

Dakota poored the watermelon juice on his wounds and hoped it would work.

message 17: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake watched carefully, with similar hopes.

message 18: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

The wounds began to heal, or was that just Dakota's imagination?

message 19: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ (Okay I thought I'd mention we have really lame nurses. :) Should I wake up? I have to go pretty soon.)

message 20: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

(well since I was your nurse gee thanks hahaha jk and okay and yeah I guess and dang haha)

message 21: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (Itss 12:00 I should start thinkin about it to)

Jake looked at Dakota, "Is it working?"

message 22: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (TECHNICALLY, I was the nurse, and you were the doctor.. I think)

message 23: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

"Um, I think so," she said hopefully.

message 24: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

(yeah I guess and if you must haha so should I……)

message 25: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (I can go for how ever long though...)

message 26: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

(Nah if ya gotta go ya gotta go for petes sakes wake up! Haha jkjk :))

message 27: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (No, I aint got to. Its completely up to me)

message 28: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

(actually I have to get off, talk to you guys tomorrow then?)

message 29: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ (Haha! You guys are crazy! Sorry my filter wasn't working right and for a while it was blocking me from GR. *SIGH* No I wasn't talking about you. Apparently they leave it up to us to save each other. Ok...waking up now)

message 30: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ Trevor groaned. "I hate greenhouses" He mumbled

message 31: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

(okay in 15 min I'll get off :) now live!)

message 32: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (Yeah sure. If anyone would get on early Id bother waking up along early as well) Jake laughed, "Good to see you back" He said.

message 33: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

"You're alive!!!" Dakota was jumping up and down.

message 34: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ "That was the best nap I've gotten all week. Trevor weakly smiled. "Really? A watermelon?" Trevor asked eyeing the smashed watermelon on the floor

message 35: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

(I wake up 9 10ish :)) haha)

message 36: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "You feelin ok?" Jake asked smiling.

message 37: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ TikiPaws12 wrote: ""That was the best nap I've gotten all week. Trevor weakly smiled. "Really? A watermelon?" Trevor asked eyeing the smashed watermelon on the floor"

message 38: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (Ill wake up early as I can. Maybe around 9ish =p)

message 39: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

"Yes a watermelon," Dakota smiled, "You okay?"

message 40: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ (I usually get up around 9:30 but if I'm busy in the morning I'll wake up at 6:00)

message 41: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

(lol okay awesome haha)

message 42: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (Maybe by the time I wake up, someone will actualy want to RP with me <=( they never do...)

message 43: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

(aw well I will haha)

"Trev?" she asked.

message 44: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ Trevor heaved himself off the stretcher and found his shoes, which had fallen off. "I'm gonna go to bed. Thanks guys. I appreciate it." Trevor attempted at a smile and walked out of the room.

message 45: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (Ring-aring old rosies!)

Jake looked at the two, only just begining to laugh at the watermelon fact.

message 46: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

"yeah me too, night" Dakota said smiling at Jake and following Trevor out.

((so yeah talk tk you later tomorrow sometime))

message 47: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ (Night night)

message 48: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "Hey you cant leave me here." He grinned walking away and headed to his dorm. (Happy rare old times!)

message 49: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake rushed inside with Lindsey he carefully tossed her onto the bed.

message 50: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

Dakota stared at Lindsey nervously, would she be okay? Dakota wondered.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8