While I Was Learning to Become God discussion

Have you ever felt an angelic presence in your heart?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie  Crawford If you have ever felt an angelic presence in your heart in some form, please share it with us.

message 2: by Karen B. (new)

Karen B. (raggedy11) It's an odd question for me as I think that I have felt God's presence in my heart, that in my mind I hear the direction of the Holy Spirit, but I have always thought of angels as being outside of me. (Other than when I was very little and learned about Guardian Angels and was told that our guardian angels will tell us when we are going the wrong way) My concept of God right now is of an unconditional love who will reveal himself to those who choose to know Him better in the way that would be best for them. I do believe that there are angels all around us and I do believe that I can pray for God to set angels around my house to guard it and protect it. I believe too that sometimes He sends angels in human form. Once I was very upset with a situation in my life and walked across the to the park to just cry and pray about it. A man came jogging by, didn't stop but said "Honey, I don't know what your problem is, but I know that Jesus is the answer." I often think that was an angel.

message 3: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie  Crawford Thank you for sharing your your experience with us, Karen --- how beautiful!

message 4: by Karen B. (new)

Karen B. (raggedy11) thank you. I get embarrassed to mention about the dog. It was definitely a spiritual experience. I asked God for a sign if Sparky was an angel, and it was like a miracle what happened. I just know that the sign I asked for was more than clear. Since you brought up the question I have thought more and more about angels being around my apartment protecting me with their wings outspread. Almost like a bubble. When I envision that, I envision the really powerful angels who can do battle with other forces. I guess I have a vivid imagination.

I recently read a wonderful e-book from a good reads author where the main character was an angel. The book was "The Observer".