Faulkner Acadamy For Banished Magic Beings discussion

Outside the Acadamy > The Village

Comments Showing 1-50 of 156 (156 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake looked at the city as they approched.

message 2: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ "Well...it's small." Trevor pointing out the obvious.

message 3: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments He took a strange shaped object that he had swiped from the library and walked into a shop.

message 4: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ "What are you doing?" Trevor asked Jake as he jogged after him into a tiny shop.

message 5: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments There was an weapon on the wall. It looked like a sword. Shoot why not, he placed the object on the desk, "Would this get me that shiny sword?" He asked.

THe man looked at the object, then at him, "Your kiddin me right?" His voice was corse. "You cant buy a silver sword with a pencil sharpener.."

message 6: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ (haha)
Trevor smirked at Jake and started looking at the stuff on the shelves. Old stuff, new stuff, broken stuff, unknown stuff. Trevor started to wonder if this store had a purpose at all, or was it just a dump?

message 7: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments He grabbed the sharpener and stuck it in his pocket and turned with a long smerky stare at the cashier. He left.

message 8: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ Trevor followed Jake. "What was that? Really? A pencil sharpener? You HAVE been reading too much."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Jules wandered into a store with doodads and nicknacks of various sorts. Her eyes were still a little red from crying. Why did her brother have to be such a jerk to her? She stared curiously at a wall clock with a glass eye for every hour until the 12:00 eye blinked, and she jumped back, startled. She backed right into someone. She immidiately turned around, and realized it was just the boys from the library. "I'm so sorry," she said.

message 10: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "Does this look like a pencil sharpener? How was I supposedd to know!" He held out the strange transparent blu mass twisted into a strange stand with a hole at the end. The material was just tented enough to conceal the in-erds.

message 11: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ (SOrry I keep on getting distracted. heehee) "Um....now you do" Trevor replied smiling. "Let's see the next shop"

message 12: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "Whatever." He huffed.

message 13: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ "Wow. You DO get frustrated easily" Trever said looking at Jake. "You okay Jules?"

message 14: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "Im just jokin. Not really even mad, just, kinda sad. I thought I could get somethin outa it, you know?"

message 15: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ "Yha. I guess. But a sword? What would you use that for?"

message 16: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ "Besides mainming the cashier." Trever said smiling at the idea. (:))

message 17: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "How's about a question for you: Why wouldnt you want a sword?"

message 18: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ "Um...I don't usually try to kill people. And besides with your "wizadry" coudn't you just make a sword appear. Or are your books not helping as much as you thought?"

message 19: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "Ill study for what I want. Watch." He held out his arm and shut his eyes tight. Colorful particals began whirling around begining to form somthing in fornt of him, they cleared to reveal an enlarged version of the sharpener. He opened his eyes, "Aw man, I was goin for war elephant. Oh well."

message 20: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ "Uhuh. That went well. I guess you REALLY liked that pencil sharpener" Trever laughed, raising his eyebrows

message 21: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake shook his head and laughed, "Sure. I just learn ta gotta focus." He paused, "Meditaion! Perfect. Ive heard it really helps."

message 22: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ "Yha. My grandma tried it. Then she lost concentration...she ended up 8 stories down...not meditating no more."

message 23: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "Im different than some 200 year old. Class time, perfect time to try it out. Till then Ill just learn up on more spells. So what are gonna do the whole time were here?"

message 24: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ (I've got to go. Let's just leave it here?)

message 25: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (Sure, unless someone else ends up RPing)

message 26: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ (Okedokee. Thanks!)

message 27: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ ( He left. Want to go to the lake where they are?)

message 28: by Sir Arthur (last edited Jul 11, 2011 08:34PM) (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake entered the village with Lindsey.

message 29: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments "Okay, I'm pretty sure it's past curfew," she smiled. "Where to?"

message 30: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments ((I'm so sorry but I really have to go! We could pick up here tomorrow?))

message 31: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "Curfew? Have met anway who could punish you yet?" He joked, "Your choice, you wanted to come here."

message 32: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments "True, true," Lindsey considered. "Tell you what, let's drop it off tomorrow, so we can hang out more? And right now we go back to our rooms." she said, hoping he would say yes. She liked hanging out with him.

message 33: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments He thought, only for half a second though, "Alright." He patted her on the back and turned.

message 34: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments "What was that?" she demanded teasingly as she went back to her dorm.

message 35: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "What was what?" He grinned.

message 36: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments "You patted my back!" she said, smiling, joking.

message 37: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "Just between friends." He said.

message 38: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments "Oh, okay, I see," Lindsey smiled.

message 39: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "Tomarrow?" He asked.

message 40: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments ((what? :) sorry...really tired and a little slow today))

message 41: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (Its still last night... thats a strange stament. But yeah. I thought we could time skip in a few seconds)

message 42: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments ((oh okay yeah sure...where to?))

"Okay," Lindsey said, then turned around to go back to her dorm.

message 43: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (-And the next morning-)(Uhh, hows about Jake wakes her up at her dorm, like, at the door.)

message 44: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments ((sure))

message 45: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Once more, Dakota beat him. He caught up at the entrance but slowed down in time for once. He paced up beside her, "I let you win."

message 46: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 719 comments Mod
"Riight," she said grinning at him.

message 47: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "I did, ah lets just look around." He laughed rubbing and messing up her hair.

message 48: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

"Hey now!" Dakota gave him a mock glare. She stared around her at the small town, "It's great!" she said grinning at the shops.

message 49: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "It is, too bad you cant sell sharpeners for money though." He laughed walking along at her side, resiting the erge to hold her hand.

message 50: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

Dakota laughed, "Too bad." She glanced at Jake and smiled to herself. She paused to look in a shops window.

« previous 1 3 4