Writers Without Borders discussion

Post Your Book Covers

Comments Showing 1-50 of 154 (154 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Dani (last edited Jul 09, 2011 09:54PM) (new)

Dani Smith (daniquickdraw) | 30 comments This should be fun...I want to see everyone's book covers! Show me yours and I'll show you mine. ;-)

Black Dog And Rebel Rose by Danielle D. Smith
Psyche's Gate by Danielle D. Smith
In The Neon by Danielle D. Smith
Psyche's Gate by Danielle D. Smith
And my newest...
Coyote Night by Danielle D. Smith

message 2: by Maureen (new)

Maureen Mullis | 4 comments I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with this group. I agree--it should be fun!
In the Company of Women by Maureen Mullis
What Would Nancy Do? by Maureen Mullis

message 3: by Martin (last edited Jul 10, 2011 01:07AM) (new)

Martin Treanor | 3 comments As Maureen says ... it should be fun.

Silver Mist, The by Martin Treanor

message 4: by Leanore (new)

Leanore Elliott (goodreadscomgoodreadscomleanore) | 6 comments Danielle Smith (Dani) is one of my buds and she helped me to join. Mass Destraction?? Yeah like, I shoulda' been here a long while back...but I was probably Distracted? LOL
I know I'll be here a lot! My kind of place and Dani knew that.
I had a release just today(REVEALED) I call it "Just One Hot Book" I'm posting the cover and you can all see why I am so distracted.(And you'll see why they call me 'Wicked Leanore')

Revealed by Leanore Elliott

message 5: by Regan (last edited Jul 09, 2011 06:18PM) (new)

Regan Black | 19 comments Take a peek under, I mean at, my covers, Danielle! ;)

Justice Incarnate (Shadows of Justice) by Regan Black
Invasion of Justice Shadows of Justice Book Two by Regan Black
Veil of Justice (Shadows of Justice #3) by Regan Black
and the latest release:
Tracking Shadows by Regan Black

Leanore, I love the Revealed cover!

message 6: by Leanore (new)

Leanore Elliott (goodreadscomgoodreadscomleanore) | 6 comments Ms. Regan Black! Oh, this author writes intense suspense and strong women!
Thanks for admiring what was under my covers as well!

message 7: by Regan (new)

Regan Black | 19 comments Aw, Wicked! Thanks so much for that endorsement! =)

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 09, 2011 09:10PM) (new)

Here's mine:

Kitty McKenzie by Anne Whitfield
Kitty McKenzie's Land by Anne Whitfield
Broken Hero by Anne Whitfield
Long Distance Love by Anne Whitfield
Hooked On You by Anne Whitfield
The House of Women by Anne Whitfield
What He Taught Her by Anne Whitfield
New Beginnings, a short story anthology by Anne Whitfield

message 9: by Leanore (new)

Leanore Elliott (goodreadscomgoodreadscomleanore) | 6 comments They look wonderful, Anne! I think I have 9 out as well. Which one is your latest?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

My latest novel is The House of Women (historical). My latest short story is What He Taught Her (modern romance).
Thanks Leanore!

message 11: by Dani (new)

Dani Smith (daniquickdraw) | 30 comments Okay, stop with all the hot covers!! I'm freakin' fanning myself!!! LOL!

message 12: by Leanore (new)

Leanore Elliott (goodreadscomgoodreadscomleanore) | 6 comments You write hot too, Dani. LOL Fanning yourself? Yeah, when you write that hot stuff, I'll bet. ;}
This is one of my covers that just makes me sigh. He really does make me go siiiggghhh. So maybe this one, will soothe you, "Little Momma"
The Beholder by Leanore Elliott

message 13: by Jonas (new)

Jonas Samuelle | 1 comments By the world reknown artist Vasily Kafanov:

Ghosts of a Tired Universe by Jonas Samuelle

message 14: by Jennifer (last edited Jul 10, 2011 05:37AM) (new)

Jennifer Shirk (jennifershirk) | 1 comments This is fun!

Here are mine:
Georgie On His Mind by Jennifer Shirk
The Role of a Lifetime by Jennifer Shirk

message 15: by Dale (last edited Jul 10, 2011 07:31AM) (new)

Dale Ibitz (goodreadscomdale_ibitz) Some crazy-good book covers! Here are mine, pretty simply put.

Racing the Nightmares by Dale Ibitz

Fire in the Blood (Last Moon Rising) by Dale Ibitz

message 16: by Al (new)

Al (alstone) Those are some nice covers. I'll add mine when I've created it :)

message 17: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Olsen (lisaolsen) Here are mine!

Angel of Mercy (The Fallen) by Lisa Olsen
The Touch by Lisa Olsen

message 18: by Beth (new)

Beth (countrykittie) | 72 comments Mod
These are all some great covers! Mine are: Remember The Eyes (Remember The Eyes Book One) by Beth Muscat Also, check out the character interview done of one of my characters from "Remember The Eyes" done by Joleene Naylor at http://joleenenaylor.wordpress.com
Nothing Without You (Remember The Eyes (Book 2)) by Beth Muscat Is the second book in the "Remember The Eyes" series
Infinite (Remember The Eyes Book 3) by Beth Muscat And, this is the third book in the series.
The Bracelet (Volume 1) by Beth Muscat
Wildflower by Beth Muscat

message 19: by Leanore (new)

Leanore Elliott (goodreadscomgoodreadscomleanore) | 6 comments So cool, Mike!!

message 20: by Martin (new)

Martin Treanor | 3 comments I agree - cool.

message 21: by Mark (new)

Mark Hunter (ozma914) | 756 comments Storm Chaser by Mark R Hunter

Sadly, I only have one cover so far ...

message 22: by Penelope (new)

Penelope Marzec (penelopemarzec) | 13 comments I have ten covers! It would be a long list.

message 23: by Leanore (new)

Leanore Elliott (goodreadscomgoodreadscomleanore) | 6 comments Go ahead Penelope, sometime soon, I'm gonna post my nine!;}

message 24: by Penelope (last edited Jul 11, 2011 06:41AM) (new)

Penelope Marzec (penelopemarzec) | 13 comments Okay. Here's all ten!
Sea of Hope by Penelope Marzec

Heaven's Blue by Penelope Marzec

A Rush of Light by Penelope Marzec

The Keeper's Promise by Penelope Marzec

Beast of Blackbirch Manor by Penelope Marzec

The Fiend of White Buck Hall by Penelope Marzec

The Company You Keep by Penelope Marzec

Irons in the Fire by Penelope Marzec

Kiss of Blarney by Penelope Marzec

Prince of the Mist by Penelope Marzec

message 25: by Ray (new)

message 26: by Beth (new)

Mark wrote: "Storm Chaser by Mark R Hunter

Sadly, I only have one cover so far ..."

Hey, but you're a new author...! It's a great cover that you have there....and, it's a great book as well!!

message 27: by Beth (new)

Mike wrote: "Here are mine!

(2nd book not out yet)"

Great book covers Mike...and if anyone wants to read a review I did of Mike's book, you can go to www.shamelessreviewsandpromotions.blo... and also at http://wmdgroup.wordpress.com

message 28: by Beth (new)

Beth wrote: "Mark wrote: "Storm Chaser by Mark R Hunter

Hey, but you're a new author...! It's a great cover that you have there....and, it's a great book as well!!"

Also, if you want to read a review of Mark's book that I did, you can go to www.shamelessreviewsandpromotions.blo... or also at http://wmdgroup.wordpress.com

message 29: by Beth (new)

Beth wrote: "These are all some great covers! Mine are:Remember The Eyes (Remember The Eyes Book One) by Beth Muscat Also, check out the character interview done of one of my characters from "Remember The Eyes" done by Joleene Naylor..."

Please check out http://wmdgroup.wordpress.com for reviews of some of these books by bestselling author Norma Beishir!

message 30: by William (new)

William | 767 comments Mod
Heaven & Hell by William Kendall

This is the cover for my first solo novel, Heaven & Hell, currently nearing completion.

message 31: by Beth (new)

Norma wrote: "Chasing The Wind by Norma BeishirFinal Hours by Norma BeishirA Time For Legends by Norma BeishirAngels at Midnight by Norma BeishirDance Of The Gods by Norma Beishir[bookcover:Solit..."

Norma's ebooks, "Final Hours" and "Chasing The Wind" are wonderful books...I've learned a lot from Norma and her writings.

message 32: by Beth (new)

Mike wrote: "I'm loving the covers."

They're all excellent, aren't they!!!!!!

message 33: by Mark (new)

Mark Hunter (ozma914) | 756 comments I agree, it is a great cover -- I'm glad I didn't try to do it myself!

Hey, but you're a new author...! It's a great cover that you have there....and, it's a great book as well!!"

message 34: by Beth (new)

Mark wrote: "I agree, it is a great cover -- I'm glad I didn't try to do it myself!

Hey, but you're a new ..."

I wouldn't even know where to start to make my own covers...That's what I have Collin for....Thanks Norma for having such a talented son!!!

message 35: by Dani (new)

Dani Smith (daniquickdraw) | 30 comments By the way, if there's anyone out there who needs a cover artist, drop me a line! My publishers contracted me to do all of mine. :-)

message 36: by Dani (last edited Jul 12, 2011 03:15PM) (new)

Dani Smith (daniquickdraw) | 30 comments Norma wrote: "Thanks, but my son does all of mine, along with several other authors here."

No worries! :-)
If anyone else needs some cover work done who doesn't already have an artist, the offer is there.

message 37: by Beth (new)

Danielle wrote: "Norma wrote: "Thanks, but my son does all of mine, along with several other authors here."

No worries! :-)
If anyone else needs some cover work done who doesn't already have an artist, the offe..."

That's great Danielle. I've been using Norma's son, Collin Beishir, for my covers so far. He's excellent at it...and, that's great that your publisher allowed you to do your own! I wish I was so talented.

message 38: by Dani (new)

Dani Smith (daniquickdraw) | 30 comments Beth:

Yeah, I was pretty thrilled. Each pub took a look at my portfolio and felt I had what it took--it was a nice compliment. I have since freelanced about 50 or so covers for publishers and self-pubbed authors. I enjoy it.
Hope I didn't offend anyone by tossing out that offer.
Wasn't trying to step on anyone's toes or walk in on another artist's territory.:-)

message 39: by Beth (new)

Danielle wrote: "Beth:

Yeah, I was pretty thrilled. Each pub took a look at my portfolio and felt I had what it took--it was a nice compliment. I have since freelanced about 50 or so covers for publishers and se..."

I agree with Norma. It's all about promotion here, and if you can provide a service for someone, than that's great!

message 40: by Dani (new)

Dani Smith (daniquickdraw) | 30 comments Glad to hear it. :-)

message 41: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ I'm not published yet... But I did draw/design this cover for my book, just for fun:

The Publishers Weekly quote is from when I was a semifinalist in the 2010 Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award contest, and I got a Publishers Weekly review, which was cool. :)

message 42: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ No, I didn't get the award. I was a semifinalist, which is the top 50. Thanks!

message 43: by Dani (new)

Dani Smith (daniquickdraw) | 30 comments Brigid:
Very pretty! love the rose...nice font, too! :-) Kudos!

message 44: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ Thanks!

message 45: by Dani (new)

Dani Smith (daniquickdraw) | 30 comments One hell of an accomplishment. :-)

message 46: by Dale (new)

Dale Ibitz (goodreadscomdale_ibitz) Very pretty Brigid. I'm with Mike. I was once drawing "animals" for my 2 year old son (dog, cat, horse, etc) and my husband came in and said, "Oh, was Wayne (my son) drawing?"

Ah, ahem. That was me!

message 47: by Lena (new)

Lena Winfrey Hayat (lenawinfreyhayat) | 130 comments Norma wrote: "Mark wrote: "Storm Chaser by Mark R Hunter

Ah, yes...but it's a great one!"

Mark,

Congratulations! You have done great to have one! I have started reading "Storm Chaser" and I'm enjoying it! I got the ebook form. One day I'll have to get the hard copy one from you! Now, I'm waiting on you to wow us with your next book!

message 48: by Lena (new)

Lena Winfrey Hayat (lenawinfreyhayat) | 130 comments Norma wrote: "Beth wrote: "Norma wrote: "Chasing The Wind by Norma BeishirFinal Hours by Norma BeishirA Time For Legends by Norma BeishirAngels at Midnight by Norma Beishir[bookcover:Dance Of The Go..."

Norma,

I don't think we have to worry about your ego. You are a very nice person. But really I am impressed with your writing and soon I hope to read "Chasing the Wind". You have a gift! Take care!

message 49: by Lena (last edited Jul 17, 2011 12:47PM) (new)

Lena Winfrey Hayat (lenawinfreyhayat) | 130 comments Hello, Everyone. Several of you I know from WD. I'm very excited to join you here. I hope I will get to know everyone else. I published my first book about two months ago. I'm still working on the marketing with my small publisher. I'm just happy to get it out! Thanks for giving me an opportunity to share with you. Well, I could not get the cover to appear here, so I would appreciate any advice anyone could give me. However, the book is called:

"The Metamorphosis of a Muslim" and can be found at my publishers website: www.iiphonline.com

Also, there are a couple of copies on Amazon, so I don't know if they are just testing the market or not. We'll see how things go. So, I'm doing a lot of self-promotion. Thanks!

message 50: by Beth (new)

Norma wrote: "Mark wrote: "Storm Chaser by Mark R Hunter

Ah, yes...but it's a great one!"

Definitely a great one!!!

« previous 1 3 4