Faulkner Acadamy For Banished Magic Beings discussion

The Acadamy > Corridors

Comments Showing 1-50 of 78 (78 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ Trever went inside and walked through the hallways. He called out for fun to see if anybody was here. "HELLO?" "And who might you be young man? You're not supposed to be here. This area is off limits at this time."

message 2: by Joanna (last edited Jul 10, 2011 07:57PM) (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 67 comments "So Trevor why are you here?" George asked cautiously.

message 3: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ (are we ignoring the person who came out of the blue?)

message 4: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 67 comments (sure why not)

message 5: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (*shrug*) Jake was fairly late to approch the group. "Sir?" He asked the man, "Who are you?"

message 6: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ (i think were going with acting like he isnt there, cuz he isnt)

message 7: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 67 comments (well i can't say anything i'm not a sir)

message 8: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (So he ISNT there?)

message 9: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ (nope. just forget that post is there)

message 10: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (uhh k.) Jake looked around, "Um, maybe all the students are asleep by now." He suggested.

message 11: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ "what time is it?"

message 12: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake looked at his watch, "...in what country?"

message 13: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ "you got to be kiddin..."

message 14: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "Says 10." He said laughing to himself.

message 15: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ Trever swore. "Well apparently, even though it weems we're alone in this mansion, we're not allowed to be up...by an hour." He smiled sheepishly

message 16: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "You cant tell me what to do." He smiled and looked around, "So what now?"

message 17: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ "I honestly don't know. We either got dumped here or banished here to a school that has no teachers. Now I'm fine with that, but it's strange. And even though my mother is scared to death of me she woudn't send me here unless there were people."

message 18: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "Theres a library. We could always hone our skillz and unlesh it on those who banished us here..." He suggested sarcasticly.

message 19: by sydney (new)

sydney Hayley slid out of her room into the dark of the corridor, she heard voices and walked over to them. "Hello?" She called out quietly. She was wearing a sparkly black tank top and dark wash torn jeans, Hayley was sneaking out to go to a party. None of the kids here had parties.

message 20: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake heard a voice, "What was that?"

message 21: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ "Who are you?" Trever asked the girl coming up the coridor.

message 22: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake stepped forward, it was fairly dark, and he couldnt see.

message 23: by sydney (new)

sydney "Hayley Pastel, I've been at the academy for a while..." Hayley replied. "Who are you?"

message 24: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ "I'm trever, he's Jake." Trever said pointing at Jake

message 25: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ "He likes repeating stuff" Trever said with a smile

message 26: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (Late post by half-a-second XP)

message 27: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ (Yha. I took advantage of it. I hate when that happens)

message 28: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "I can answer for myself." Jake said.

message 29: by sydney (new)

sydney ((How old are Trevor and Jake? Hayley is 16 and single.. ;) ))

message 30: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (15)

message 31: by sydney (new)

sydney "Cool, I don't think I've seen you guys around before." Hayley smiled.

message 32: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ (16 i think)

message 33: by sydney (new)

sydney ((dang. Only 15? Lol))

message 34: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "Just got tossed here today. I got blammed for murder. I didnt though." He pointed out clearly.

message 35: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (What? You want me to change it?)

message 36: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ (haha. your tough) "He's very vocal about it too"

message 37: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (I didnt say I saying it loudly.)

"What? Whats with the sudden rivialry?" He turned to Trever.

message 38: by sydney (new)

sydney ((Hm if you want, then the two could have a little love triangle with hayley for some drama ;) ))

Hayley nodded and smiled. "Hmm, I noticed just a bit."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"hey guys!wats going on around here?" Roxy said running up 2 everyone

message 40: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (..... fine)

message 41: by sydney (new)

sydney ((you don't have to if you don't want to it's fine :) ))

message 42: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (Im fine, Ive already changed)

message 43: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ "Rivalry? How could there possibly be any rivalry? We just got here." Trever smiled at Jake. "What's up Roxy? We're just um...What are we doing?"

message 44: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "Searching for other students... which I think we just found." He said smiling.

message 45: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ "Ahha. Yes that was it. Well this has been a drasticly awful day and I'm going to go to bed in this abandoned mansion with roomies who I'm really not to excited about. (Storyline...no offense) I should go."

message 46: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (Im pretty sure Jake's opions are forming)

Jake shook his head, "Not tired, not sleep," He said jerking his head with each sentence laughing when he was done. (So I watched Whose Line recently, big deal, CAPTAIN HAIR!)

message 47: by sydney (new)

sydney Hayley smiled back at Jake, not knowing whether it was to her or not.

message 48: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ (Your crazy) "Jus' ah whatever. Goodnight."

message 49: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake looked at Hayley, "So wahts your name?"

message 50: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ (Um..that sounded wrong. I'm going to go to the dorm and sign off. ngiht)

« previous 1