Faulkner Acadamy For Banished Magic Beings discussion

Outside the Acadamy > Lake Claire

Comments Showing 1-50 of 203 (203 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake approched the lake.

message 2: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ Trever was already pulling his shoes off and dipping his feet into the cold lake water. It felt good, Trever thought. He laid down with his feet still in the water. He watched the clouds and made figures out of them, like he used to do with his Dad. A pony, A dragon, A rabbit, A car...

message 3: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake looked out on it.

message 4: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ (Deep. Haha. I guess we all instantly vacated the lake?)

message 5: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments Lindsey strolled over to the edge of the lake and looked down trying to see the bottom.

message 6: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (Wanna RP?)

message 7: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments ((anybody? please?))

message 8: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake had left the village and came back to campus to return the sharpener. He spotted his friend out by the lake. They never finished their conversation. So he walked out to her.

message 9: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments ((YES!!!!!))

Lindsey turned around to the sound of footsteps, smiling when she say Jake. "Hello."

message 10: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "Hey my fair friend." (See what I did thar? Huh? Huh? Ah forget it) He sat down next to her. "So you know magic, right?"

message 11: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments ((I see it :) haha))

"A little bit. But mostly natural powers..." she trailed off at how lame it sounded.

message 12: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "What? Come on, I want to know." He grinned.

message 13: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments "Uh-huh," Lindsey smiled. "Well, i can turn people into stuff sometimes, can control some of the elements to some extent, you know, stuff like that."

message 14: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "Yeah. But you can turn people into things? Like what?"

message 15: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments "Well, I turned my ex-boyfriend into a leaf," she said shyly.

message 16: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake laughed, "Ok, Ill go easy as possible if we ever go out." He laughed. "Hey you want a pencil sharpener?" He asked suddenly with a grin.

message 17: by Alex (last edited Jul 11, 2011 08:08PM) (new)

Alex | 358 comments "Um, I don't know...do I?" Lindsey slightly giggled, but was curious at the same time.

((I should probably go....tomorrow??))

message 18: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments He only returned laugh, "Just dont ask." He began to slow then gazed at the lake.

message 19: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments "Okay," Lindsey said following his look.

((Okay, now I should go :) haha))

message 20: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (Why?) Jake frowned, "Im gettin out a here soon." He said abruptly.

message 21: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments ((Sleep!!! :)))

"what? How?!" Lindsey said, turning to look at her mysterious friend.

message 22: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (Ahha.) "I dont deserve to be here thats why. Ah its alright, you probly want to get away from me." He said standing.

message 23: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ "Hey guys. Hey Jake. You left pretty quickly at the village. You okay?"

message 24: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments Lindsey scrambled to her feet, startled. "What made you think that?"

message 25: by Sir Arthur (last edited Jul 11, 2011 08:17PM) (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "Yeah, I was gonna catch up with yeah, I just wanted to put that sharpener back."

(I swear that thing needs to be like some, vital magical source thing XD, we sure have shorshadowed it enough)

message 26: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments ((oh i so should be!!!! :)))

"Oh, okay, do you want me to come with you?"

message 27: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "Sure." He said.

message 28: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments "Okay," Lindsey smiled.

((so where to now?))
((and I really do have to get off in a couple of minutes haha :)))

message 29: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ "Aw.. really? Your leaving me again." Trevor sighed. "I'm going to wait for (I FORGOT HER NAME...AGAIN!) jules(?). Talk to you guys later"

message 30: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake waved, "Wait, you want to stay here or go to the village. I think we'd be the only ones going down there."

message 31: by Alex (last edited Jul 11, 2011 08:24PM) (new)

Alex | 358 comments "Okay, see ya Trever," (are you spelling it Trevor or Trever?) Lindsey said, and followed Jake. "To the village!" she said, smiling.

message 32: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ (Trevor. Thanks for asking. Ha-ha) "Bye guys." (I think she left too :()

message 33: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments (aw :( well i bet serious money she's on tomorrow :) haha))

message 34: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ (yha. probably. :)...see ya. i should get off anyways)

message 35: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (Ill probably be on all night... meh)

message 36: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments (yeah me too :) haha i've been on for like ever :) haha)

message 37: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (You said you had to leave soon)

message 38: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments ((yeah i do :) haha like probably in like 4 minutes :) haha))

message 39: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments ((o sorry got the order mixed up I should probably get off too cuz i've been on for a while)) :)

message 40: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (Well then lets RP!) "So the village or stay here at the lake?" He asked her.

message 41: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments "I haven't seen the village yet," she said, already walking in that direction.

message 42: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake followed.

message 43: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments Lindsey reached the lake first, then turned back to wait for Dakota.

message 44: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 719 comments Mod
Dakota slipped off her shoes and dangled her feet in the water, it was all so calm.

message 45: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments "Okay," Lindsey said, concentrating on bringing her wings out. Her shirt magic of course) created slits in the back for her wings, which soon came through them. They started flapping gently in the breeze and Lindsey was lifted a couple inches off the ground.

message 46: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

"Oh! There pretty!" Dakota exclaimed.

message 47: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments Lindsey blushed. "Thanks. They're pretty fun to fly around with..." she trailed off.

((k g2g....maybe be on later))

message 48: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

"Yeah, I bet!" Dakota felt almost jealous.

((Kay bye bye text me when youre gonna get on))

message 49: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

Dakota started, and looked up, she hadn't noticed Ava coming. "Oh, hi," she said. Dropping the water she was forming in her hands.

message 50: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

"Anna! Look up! At the cliff!" Came Dakota's voice from above Anna.

« previous 1 3 4 5