Faulkner Acadamy For Banished Magic Beings discussion

The Acadamy > Front Gate

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

"hey wats ur name? im roxy." i said trying 2 keep the headmistress happy.

message 2: by Shelby (new)

Shelby | 114 comments Mod
Rin stepped out of car and smiled as she saw the acadamy, happy to be back for anothor year. Truth is she had nothing better to do at home. "I'm Rin nice to meet you." She finaly said.

message 3: by MizziQ (last edited Jul 09, 2011 04:23PM) (new)

MizziQ Trevor walked up the hill. About a mile away from where his Mom had dropped him off and sped away doing well over the speed limit. He sighed and trudged towards the gate. The first people he saw were three girls uneasingly making small talk.

message 4: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ Trevor slowed down figuring, they too, had just arrived. He attempted at a smile, dismally failing and waved.

message 5: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ ((Hey I gtg. I'll be back on at around 9:00 or 9:30 sorry. :))

message 6: by Shelby (new)

Rin walked forward a few steps and took a big breath trying to find words to say, but none came so she just said "Hey I'm Rin." Again another year and she didn't really recognize these people, so she smiled ant tried to ack friendly.

message 7: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ Trever said hi to the others shortly and turned away to gaze at the mansion like school he was now expected to attend. He stood there for a moment and then wondered why there was no one in the courtyard. He asked the girls.

message 8: by Shelby (new)

"Not everyone has arrived yet, but other than that I don't know. Rin replied to Trever.

message 9: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ "Hmmm" he sighed. He leaned against the gate's wall and slid down. Trever pulled out a notebook and started scetching something.

message 10: by Shelby (new)

"What are you drawing?" Rin asked peering into the book.

message 11: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ "Nothing!" Trever said, a little to loud to be casual. He quickly stood up and started pacing. As if only to himself he started muttering about how they were late.

message 12: by Shelby (new)

Man I always say something wrong when trying to make friends, Rin thought to herself.

message 13: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ Eventually after much muttering uttered by Trever a small lady waddled up the path. She waved to the kids and started talking too fast to hear. When she realized they were all staring at her she explained she was on her bluetooth. "Hello children!"

message 14: by Shelby (new)

"Do you know when we star classes?" Rin blurted out trying to find out what Trever was saying.

message 15: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ ((Am I allowed to do teachers. I coudn't do it any other way. :)))

message 16: by Shelby (new)

((Yes there is a teachers tab under characters.))

message 17: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ ((THANKS))

message 18: by Shelby (new)

((Welcome:)))

message 19: by Shelby (new)

Rin waited for the teacher to replie but then got side tracked by a butterfly.

message 20: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ ((I'll make one real quick. Then I've got to go.))

message 21: by Shelby (new)

"Oh shut up." Rin said to her sister. Then looked back up at the butterfly watching as it swiftly moved through the air.

message 22: by Shelby (new)

As the butterfly flew away she set her gaze on her sister and wondered why they always acted rude to one antoher.

message 23: by Shelby (new)

As silence fell upon the group she wanted to break it so bad but had no words. "Sooo... what do we do now?" She finaly said.

message 24: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ The woman finally realizing she had forgotten about the kids turned back to them. "Follow me right inside and I'll show you to your dorms. Pick up your bags. quickly! Quickly!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Juliet and James jumped out of the car, rushing to follow the woman. Juliet turned to charm her bag so that it followed behind her.

message 26: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ The woman scrambled for the keys to the front gate and finally got it open. As they made their way inside, Trever examined the building. "Maybe it really IS a mansion." He thought to himself.

message 27: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (lafleur) | 67 comments George snuck in through the gate into the desserted courtyard, inwardly cursing herself for being late on the first day of school. "That ougtha make a lasting impression." She thoguht to herself. She quickly ran to the front door and sneaked inside.Praying she wouldn't be caught.