a simple roleplay group. so suck it discussion

1 on 1 > Ana*Peace.Love.Happiness* & <3 Nada <3 PauljeetWouldDieToMeetAlexPettyfer <3

Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) ummm... romance. how about you?

message 2: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) okay ;). wait just a sec

message 3: by Ana (last edited Jul 21, 2011 11:17PM) (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) Name: Lillian "Lily" Grace Watson
Appearance: http://content6.flixster.com/photo/11... 5'9'', 125 lbs
Personality: smart, kind, friendly, funny, social
Background: Lives with her family and twin brother in a house in California. A lot of boys like her but she hasn't been in any relationship yet. She might be a little shy among new people but once they get to know her, she's like a splash of energy and happiness, like a rainbow
Crush: Jared

message 4: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) Okay so how do we start?
I thought about saying that Lily was walking down the halls of the high school when she heard someone playing the piano and so on...

message 5: by Ana (last edited Jul 22, 2011 02:47PM) (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) ((no problem. oh, and you wrote Shane instead of Jared))

Lillian was glad that she has the first period completely free. She needed to write some poems. She had in mind to try to turn them also into lyrics for a new song at the guitar. A teardrop silently fell on a poem about two heartbroken lovers. She wiped away the second tear and took a deep breath. She sat in an empty Literature room near the Music room. Suddenly, she heard a beautiful song sung at the piano. She carefully walked on the hallways, closing the door after her. Then, just as silently, she entered the music room and listened to that play carefully. That song was truly touching

message 6: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) "For..." Lillian looked at her watch "...quarter an hour, I suppose," she continued shyly. "D-don't worry, you s-s-sang so... beautifully." She bit her lower lip, hoping her voice didn't sound strange

message 7: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) "Wait," Lillian almost shouted. "Please, you don't need to worry. We all have secrets. I write poetry and nobody knows about it. I listened how you played the piano, it's your turn to read my poems. If you want, of course."

message 8: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) "Sure. Oh, I'm Lillian Grace Watson by the way. Lily, for short." She smiled at that boy

message 9: by Ana (last edited Jul 24, 2011 01:02AM) (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) "Well, nice to meet you Jay," she responded and handed Jared her poems.
((For reference, these are the poems she gave him - http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/2... ))

message 10: by Ana (last edited Jul 24, 2011 10:36AM) (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) "Thanks," she grinned. It was nice to hear a compliment for her poetry as no one (except Jared, from now on) knew she was writing it. And... it was also nice to hear a compliment from a boy like Jared. Lily grinned again and took a seat beside him

((you wrote Shane instead of Jared again :D))

message 11: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 168 comments ((OUR ONE ON ONE!))

message 12: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) ((our one-on-one?))

message 13: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 168 comments (( That was for both of you))

message 14: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) ((what's wrong with our one-on-one?))

message 15: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 168 comments ((i want you to update in it!))

message 16: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) ((it's updated! my last message is the 52nd))

message 17: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) ♥Nada♥Pauljeet! WouldDieToMeetAlexPettyfer wrote: "((SOORRYYY D; ))

Jared smiled, "No problem," he replied, running a hand through his hair."

"I sometimes turn some of my poems into songs, you know," Lillian said

message 18: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 168 comments ((WHAT?! it didnt show me DX))

message 19: by Ana (last edited Jul 24, 2011 12:00PM) (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) ((I updated it 1 hour and 52 minutes ago. Maybe you should try restart your Internet browser where you opened Goodreads - perhaps it'll work that way))

message 20: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 168 comments ((DX I checked and i updated. it didnt show up DX))

message 21: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) ((updated it again :D. 54th message))

message 22: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) "Okay, can do it right now. I know how to play the piano and the guitar but now I'll choose the piano." She winked then began singing

message 23: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) Lillian finished singing, then turned around to look at Jared. "So, what do you think?" she said grinning

message 24: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) "Thanks," she said as she moved and took a sit beside him

message 25: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) "Thanks... again. You're talented too," Lillian said smiling. She looked at him intensely

message 26: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) "Yeah, we're in the same situation. So, how old are you?"

message 27: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) "16. Sophomore."

message 28: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) "Nice, although your last year here," Lillian said a little sad

message 29: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) Lillian raised her head and stared at him

message 30: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) "Then follow your heart..." Lillian said just as softly

message 31: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) "Maybe it can be..." She smiled back. He was really cute and smart. She really liked Jared, she found out

message 32: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) "You can try. It's hard to listen to your heart at first, but when you do, you'll feel relieved," she said almost whispering. She felt she was moving closer and closer to Jared. And she was. Lillian suddenly stopped and blushed

message 33: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) ((you said Shane instead of Jared again.lol))

Lillian stared at him, fully surprised

message 34: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) ((lol))

"No, no, no," Lillian babbled. "It's okay. Really. It was nice."

message 35: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) "Really." She smiled and slowly moved towards him. She kind of wanted to kiss him but she didn't know if it'd be alright

message 36: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) Lillian stared at Jared. Yeah, she definitely liked him

message 37: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) Lillian wanted to kiss him. She continued moving her head towards his

message 38: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) Lillian kissed him back, slowly, enjoying every second

message 39: by Ana (last edited Jul 26, 2011 11:07AM) (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) Lillian glanced up at him. She felt her cheeks hot, although she wasn't sure if she was blushing - as she rarely blushed

message 40: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) Lillian leaned her head on Jared's hand. She felt comfortable. She took a deep breath and said
"Even if I met you about 20 minutes ago.... I like you, Jared."

message 41: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) "What...?" Lillian asked suddenly confused

message 42: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) "Nope, that's because I don't believe it..."

message 43: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) (( T.M.I. = The Mortal Instruments? if so, haven't read that yet ))

"Sometimes our dear relatives die even if we don't want it, that we can't stand it. Two of my grandparents died in a car accident when I was 10, the other two were killed when I was 8 and one cousin committed suicide last year. And I loved all of them. And my cousin was like another brother to me, we talked a lot and gave advice to each other. But that doesn't mean it's a circle. It's just a difficult part of our lives. And we need to get over it, else we won't be happy ever again," Lillian said, compassionate

message 44: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) "Oh, I'm sorry," Lillian said touching his hands. "But you never meant to. And they know you never meant to and that you loved them. You know, I believe in afterlife and Heaven. And I'm sure they're watching you from Heaven, and I'm also sure they don't want you to feel guilty." She stopped, then continued "Besides, if you want to be happy, you just have to open your heart."

message 45: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) "You. Didn't. Kill. Them. And you're not stupid. And you didn't intend to send your parents to the car accident. And you're not guilty. And they know that," Lillian said almost shouting, then took a deep breath and squeezed his hand a little. "And, Jared," she continued, touching his face with the other hand, "You deserve to be happy."

message 46: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) Lillian understood what Jared wanted to do so she half-closed her eyes and looked at his lips

message 47: by Ana (last edited Jul 27, 2011 12:51PM) (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) Lillian kissed him back, slowly, softly, full of passion

message 48: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) Lillian wrapped her arms around his neck, her fingers reaching his hair. She pressed herself, closer to Jared, and she could feel his heart beating

message 49: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) Lillian liked his chuckle so much she started to chuckle too, without breaking the kiss. She really hoped he'd change his mind, and she also hoped that he truly loves her....

message 50: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) "I don't know," she replied laughing. "But what would I do without you..." Lillian finished. She hoped, a little, that Jared would tell her he loves her

« previous 1