a simple roleplay group. so suck it discussion

1 on 1 > Ana*Peace.Love.Happiness* & Pick Memememe

Comments Showing 1-50 of 122 (122 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) ((start))

message 2: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) let's first create the charries. so you have the girl and I have the boy, okay?

message 3: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 168 comments Okay. but what topic? Slave/Master?

message 4: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) what about romance? sorry but I really have no idea what to do in a Slave RP [and I'm a peaceful person, this doesn't sound like me :D:D]

message 5: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 168 comments Lol okay sounds good canyou make your person first?

message 6: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) okay so I'm the boy, right?

message 7: by Ana (last edited Jul 10, 2011 02:43AM) (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) Name: Jason "Jace" Stefan Watson
Appearance: http://hairstylesarea.com/hair-pic/HL... 6'3'', 135 lbs
Personality: smart, kind, friendly, funny, social
Background: Lives with his family and twin sister in a house in California. A lot of girls like him but he hasn't been in any relationship yet. He might be a little shy among new people but once they get to know him, he's full of happiness and he's almost always in a good mood
Crush: Janessa

message 8: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 168 comments Ncie =)

Name: Janessa Jane Januasy (JayJay)
Appearance: http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=ht...
http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=ht...
Personality: Drawn in quiet scared of the world. Loner. when you get to know her shes freindly caring happy almost all the time and just all around amazing
Background: Her parents and twing brother beat her because they never wanted a girl in the family but didnt want to risk aborting her brother if they aborted her ((Her brother was the irst boy Janssa's mother ever produced)) the only reason she hasnt been raped is because she fights back but earns an extra bad beating for it.
Crush: Jason
Other: Barley wears long sleeved shirts and sweaters even though she has brusises up and down her arm along with cuts. she cuts. she doesnt bother to cover them up because she hasnt met some one who cares enough to get close to her earn her trust she trusts you completely but oce y0u loose her trust its almost impossible to get it back. BI AND PROUD OF IT.

message 9: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) I've got an idea how to start.
Let's say Jace came to Jay's house because Jay said she has something important to tell him OR
Let's say Jay came to Jace's house because Jace said he has something important to tell her.
What do u think?

message 10: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 168 comments i like that idea! I think Jace should go to her house =P I got an idea of what to do when he does. and this something important is to say that they like the other person right?

message 11: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) yep. so Jace decides to tell Jay he likes her, even if he isn't totally sure she likes him too

message 12: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 168 comments YES! NOW START! i have an idea =P and its like noon for them kay?

message 13: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) okay

message 14: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) It was 12 o'clock sharp. Jason was close to Janessa's house. He was a little nervous

message 15: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 168 comments YAY =D

Janessa was still asleep. she had fallen asleep with her window open her music blasting her t.v. and her light on.Her mother and Father were walking around down stairs

message 16: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) Jace stopped about two miles away from her house and decided to call her (and see if he could still come)

message 17: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 168 comments ((Lol))

Janessa rolled over throwing a pillow over her head

message 18: by Ana (last edited Jul 10, 2011 11:16AM) (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) Jason kept calling, and hoped that Janessa would finally answer

message 19: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 168 comments Janessa groaned and picked up her phone "Whhaaatttttttttt?" She asked stretching

message 20: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) "Ehm, good morning. Janessa?" Jason asked

message 21: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 168 comments "Blarg" Janessa said yawning then coughing "Where are you? Get your ((do youmind if i swear?)) over here"

message 22: by Ana (last edited Jul 10, 2011 12:24PM) (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) "Are your parents still at home? I don't wanna interrupt breakfast-" he looked at the clock "-or lunch," he said

message 23: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 168 comments "Their home but my windows open just climb in"

message 24: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) "Maybe I should just wait. I don't want to get either of us into trouble or something..."

message 25: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 168 comments "It will be fine" Janessa said

message 26: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) "Okay. I'll just find a lie for your parents, like helping you with homework or something, and I'll come to you"

message 27: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 168 comments "Okay" Janessa said

message 28: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) Jason arrived at the Januasy house. He knocked at the door.
"Yes?.. Hi, Jason. It's nice to see you," Janessa's dad said.
"Good afternoon, Mr Januasy. Good afternoon, Mrs Januasy"
"Hi, Jason! Welcome!" Janessa's mom greeted him
"I'm here to help Janessa with some homework," Jason said
"Does she know you're here? I think she's still sleeping."
"Yes, she knows," Jason said.
"Okay, we'll have to go to work. If you need anything, either take it yourself or ask Janessa, alright?"
"Sure. Have a nice day!" Jason said and went to Janessa's room upstairs. He slowly opened her door.
"Knock, knock!" Jason whispered

message 29: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 168 comments Janessa barked "Woof woof" She answered sitting up and stretching

message 30: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) "'Morning, Jay," Jace said. "Ehm, you wanna say good-bye to your parents or something? They'll probably leave in about 2 minutes or so."

message 31: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 168 comments "I'm good" Janessa said narrowing her eyes then shaking her head rubbing her arm where her brother had almost broken it the night before "So what did you wanna talk about?"

message 32: by Ana (last edited Jul 10, 2011 02:12PM) (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) "Well, um...-" Jace slowly started blushing "-you know, Jay, we've known each other for, like 10 years. And we know each other perfectly..." He paused. He hoped that Jay will say something now, so he could have time to find his words

message 33: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 168 comments "Go on" Janessa said leaning against her poillows and rubbing her eyes

message 34: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) "So the thing is..." Jace swallowed and took a deep breath, "I like you, Janessa Jane. Very much, I can say." He was so nervous that he said the last two sentences in a total rush. "And I don't really know if you feel the same way, but we've known for too much time and we've always been honest, so I decided to be honest about that to you," he babbled, then stopped. He waited for Jay's reaction

message 35: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 168 comments Janessa looked at him and blinked then grinned getting out of the bed to hug him "I like you alot to" she said "I was just to nervous to say anything"

message 36: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) "Really?!" Jason sounded surprised. "Whoah, then that's a relief," he finished, hugging Janessa tightly. It was more of a romantic hug than a friendly one

message 37: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 168 comments Janessa smiled

message 38: by Ana (last edited Jul 11, 2011 02:22PM) (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) Jason stopped hugging her. He looked at her, his face 3 inches away from her face. His face was full of love

message 39: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 168 comments Janessa kissed him pressing closer to him as she did so

message 40: by Ana (last edited Jul 13, 2011 01:48PM) (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) Jason stopped kissing her, then he whispered, 1 inch away
"I like you so much, Jay"
Then he kissed her again, more slowly, more passionately

message 41: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 168 comments Janessa kissed him back pulling away slightly "I think i might have an idea" she said sfotly before kissing him agian

message 42: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) "Idea about what?"

message 43: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 168 comments "How much you like me" Janessa said giggling slightly

message 44: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) "Oh," Jason said grinning. Then he started laughing. "But... what can you do to convince me you like me just as much?" he asked raising one eyebrow and smiling

message 45: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 168 comments "i seriously have no clue" janessa said giggiling slightly

message 46: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) "Come on," he said laughing. "Well, think about it." Then Jason kissed her again

message 47: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 168 comments Janessa laughed slightly kissing him back "i'll have tothink" she murmered against his lips

message 48: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) "I know you can come up with something. You're smart," Jason said, brushing her lips with his lips

message 49: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 168 comments Janessa blushed slightly "not THAT smar" Janessa muttered wrapping her arms around his neck

message 50: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) "Still, you are," he responded and wrapped his arms around Janessa's waist. "I've been helping you with homework for a long time, you must have caught something from my smartness when I was around," he finished and broke into laughter

« previous 1 3