Welcome! Introduce urself! :)

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) Name: Ana-Maria but you can call me Ana
Date of Birth: July the 3rd, 1997
Place of Birth: Bucharest, Romania
Current Location: Bucharest, Romania
Hobbies: reading, writing, chatting, listening to music, singing, drawing, hanging out with friends
Favorite colors: all
Favorite flowers: all
Favorite shows: The Vampire Diaries, Grey's Anatomy, Brainiac, Discovery's "Haunted", Ghost Whisperer, Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, Moonlight
Favorite films: The Twilight Saga, Harry Potter, Alice In Wonderland, Kung Fu Panda, Shrek, Something Borrowed, Pirates Of The Caribbean, Chronicles Of Narnia, Avatar, Ice Age, Grown Ups, Nanny McPhee, Bridge To Terabithia, Sisterhood Of Traveling Pants, High School Musical, Charlotte's Web
Favorite site: Goodreads, Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Tumblr, WeHeartIt
Favorite singers/bands: Avril Lavigne, Taylor Swift, Muse, My Chemical Romance, Three Days Grace, Paramore, Sky Ferreira, Green Day, Florence And The Machine, The Kills, Tiffany Giardina, Alexander Rybak
Favorite actors/actresses: Emma Watson, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Kristen Stewart, Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, Anna Kendrick, Ashley Greene, Christian Serratos, Nikki Reed
Favorite books: Way too many!!!
Favorite authors: Way too many!!!
Favorite genres: fantasy, romance - generally YA books

I think that's kinda all about me. If I remember something, I'll just edit this post :D

-Ana*Peace.Love.Happiness*~

message 2: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) Thanks! It's great I found this group =D

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 27 comments Hi im isabelle, i like being random with my friends, and yes we are THOSE kids you'll stare at the mall for being weird and having the time of our lives... my favorite way to past time is flirt with hot guys at mall (so yes strangers) hang with friends go on GR, read, sing, go dancing with friends. my heart is taken but my status is single so if any of you guys could help me out to change it ;D lol, um i make HAWT GUY charries, ask Syn and fiend. they have been my hot guy victims lately. i like PLL HP, VA, manga.. I listen to all types of music, except no rap, only a bit of pop, and very few country... im mostly powerpop, alternative, techno, rock, metal, and some dubstep, heavy, latino, kumbia, oh and i forgot my fav SCREAMO..... lol oh i have a couple friends in a band so look at my status and check em out

P.s. I'm one of those girls nothing but trouble.. ..It’s my party dance if I want to...We can get crazy let it all out................No one compares You stand alone, to every record I own Music to my heart that's what you are, A song that goes on and on........... Can't say where we've been, Cause it seems to me that, Nothing's what it's ever meant to be.... Oh, this could be the end of everything, So why don't we go somewhere only we know?, Somewhere only we know

Celeste Syn Gates | 20 comments Im Celeste. I'm thirteen. I move reading. My favorite colors are black and pink. I love role play. I love the band avenged sevenfold. I absolutely love talking to friends am nervous around people I don't know. That's me. Oh and I love zebras and walruses for random reasons.

Celeste Syn Gates | 20 comments Does anybody want to do an rp one on one?

message 6: by Viktoria *just wants a plan* (last edited Jul 10, 2011 12:01PM) (new)

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon My name is Aurora. I love reading and writing and basically any veriation there of...not sure if there are variations of those.... My favorite book is the Fablehaven series and really anything written by Brandon Mull. My favorite song is Tonight Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae...for now anyway.. My favorite colors are blue and purple. I love Owl city, The beatles, Hot chelle Rae, Bruno Mars, and I'm a theater geek so, I love Show Tunes!

message 7: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) Celeste wrote: "Im Celeste. I'm thirteen. I move reading. My favorite colors are black and pink. I love role play. I love the band avenged sevenfold. I absolutely love talking to friends am nervous around people I..."

Welcome here!!

message 8: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) Aurora *the self-conscious one* wrote: "My name is Aurora. I love reading and writing and basically any veriation there of...not sure if there are variations of those.... My favorite book is the Fablehaven series and really anything writ..."

Welcome!!

message 9: by Fiamata (new)

Fiamata | 3 comments Name: Fiamata, fia for short:)
Fave Color: Red
Fave Books: the giver, dark song, darkness becomes her, and sooo many more
Fave song: depends on my mood
Fave Movie: can't pick
Worst Book: the trickster's girl
Best Book I've Read: eona
Fave Thing To Do (Other Than Reading) :Writing
Dream Job: lawyer
Fave Sport: swimming
2nd Fave Sport: Volleyball
Birthday: October 22
Favorite genre(s): scifi

Celeste Syn Gates | 20 comments Wow hi welcome to the group Fia :D

message 11: by ♥Alyssa♥ (new)

♥Alyssa♥  (horsegirl1997) | 16 comments Hi, I'm Alyssa. Call me Aly, Lyss, Lyssa, it doesn't really matter. I'm currently 13, but my birthday is July 18th, so I'm almost 14! I'm going into grade 9 in September. I live in Ontario, Canada. I have 2 horses, Jed and Mace, and 2 cats, Tigger and Smokey. I love reading, writing, horse back riding, tennis and swimming. I speak English, French, Spanish and Japanese. I want to be a teacher when I grow up because I LOVE kids and babies. I have a nephew who is 7 named Logan, and my precious niece named Kianda who is 6 months old. Hmm.. my favourite colour is turquoise and I play the guitar, piano and I sing :) THE END :D

Celeste Syn Gates | 20 comments Wow Alyssa impressive you have a few talents lol that's cOol welcome to the group :)

message 13: by ♥Alyssa♥ (new)

♥Alyssa♥  (horsegirl1997) | 16 comments Thanks :)

Celeste Syn Gates | 20 comments Yeppers

message 15: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) Name: Irene... or sometimes, Morgana
Fave Colour: Black and White
Fave Books: P.J, Harry Potter, etc
Fave song: Til the World Ends, Mr.Taxi and many more
Fave Site: Goodreads.com absolutely XD
Fave Movie: Lots of :)
TV SHOW: Merlin, P&F, The Suite life of Zack and Cody ( I hate the on deck things)
Worst Book I've Ever Read: Twilight
Fave Thing To Do (Other Than Reading): drawing ( but I'm not good at drawing at all), playing piano, and grinning like lunatic.. jk
Dream Job: Author, Director, Designer, Business Woman, or Archaeologist
Fave Sport: swimming
Birthday: September 17th
Favorite book character(s): Bellatrix, Dumbledore(HP),
Favorite author(s): Rick RIordan, JKRowling, Louis Sachar
Favorite genre(s): Fantasy, Kids, Romance(not lust..ugh), Adventure, Mystery, Thrilling
Favorite food(s): coffee, chocolate, and cơm tấm (it's from my country)
Favorite music: Pop.. I'm really hate rap, well it's okay to have a little rap in a pop song, but I hate a song that mostly rap... I don't think that music is like "saying"... and most rap song had lots of words that not appropriate for children at all

I also want to learn French, reading the Hunger Games book of Suzanne Collins 'cause I've heard it's famous. I want to learn another musical instrument like violin.
I love to make friends :)

message 16: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) Fiamata wrote: "Name: Fiamata, fia for short:)
Fave Color: Red
Fave Books: the giver, dark song, darkness becomes her, and sooo many more
Fave song: depends on my mood
Fave Movie: can't pick
Worst Book: the tricks..."

Welcome!!!!

message 17: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) ♥Alyssa♥ wrote: "Hi, I'm Alyssa. Call me Aly, Lyss, Lyssa, it doesn't really matter. I'm currently 13, but my birthday is July 18th, so I'm almost 14! I'm going into grade 9 in September. I live in Ontario, Canada...."

I'm 14 years old since July the 3rd this year!! We're the same age and we're both Cancer!!
Welcome to the group! ;]

message 18: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) Ειρήνη Κασσάνδρα (Irene) wrote: "Name: Irene... or sometimes, Morgana
Fave Colour: Black and White
Fave Books: P.J, Harry Potter, etc
Fave song: Til the World Ends, Mr.Taxi and many more
Fave Site: Goodreads.com absolutely XD
Fave..."

Welcome here! (:

message 19: by Amel (new)

Amel (mela87869) | 3 comments ♥Nada♥Pauljeet! WouldDieToMeetAlexPettyfer wrote: "This is a topic 2 inroduce urself in anyway u want.

Maybe like this...

Name: Nada - like duh
Fave Colour: Green
Fave Books: Maximum Ride, T.M.I, V.A, P.J, Vampire Diaries, The Hunger Games and so..."

u spelled color wrong

message 20: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) This is the way British and Canadians spell it, and I think Australians spell it like that too. I know this because I first learned British English at my English school (I'm from a non-English speaking country). They write "colour" instead of "color", "favourite" instead of "favorite" and so on (I don't know other examples right now) =D =D

message 21: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) oh yah.. both color and colour are right...

message 22: by Amel (new)

Amel (mela87869) | 3 comments right

message 23: by Amel (new)

Amel (mela87869) | 3 comments weirb

message 24: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) ♥Alyssa♥ wrote: "Hi, I'm Alyssa. Call me Aly, Lyss, Lyssa, it doesn't really matter. I'm currently 13, but my birthday is July 18th, so I'm almost 14! I'm going into grade 9 in September. I live in Ontario, Canada...."

Happy Bday Alyssa!!!!!

message 25: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) Grace wrote: "Name: Grace
Fave Books: Harry Potter, Chaos Walking, anything by Mitch Albom
Fave song: Oh, God... (WAAAAAAAAAAY TOO MANY!)
Fave Radio Station: 101.1 FM
Fave Movie: It's a Wonderful Life
Worst Book..."

Welcome!

-Ana.

message 26: by Ana (new)

Ana (ana-and-the-timeturners) hi everyone, can you please read my poems and tell me what you think? :D thanks
http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/2...