Creative Reviews discussion

Special Events > Free promotional opportunity for Indie Authors from eFiction Magazine

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Douglas (last edited Jul 09, 2011 09:59AM) (new)

Douglas Lance (douglance) | 4 comments First, I want to say thanks for being such a great group of smart and social people. I've learned a lot from this group and I'm here to give back.

I am the editor-in-chief of eFiction magazine(http://www.efictionmag.com). A medium sized fiction magazine. We serve 1000+ readers each month from our website, as well as 350 subscribers to our Kindle version. We specialize in delivering the best fiction from indie/self-pub'd authors.

We are offering free ad space for members of this group. Previous advertisers have sold 45 books directly from their ad. Anyone who has self-published their book through Amazon, B&N, Createspace, etc. can participate. To get your ad in our next issue, send a 1250 x 1650 pixel image ad to editor@efictionmag.com. I will respond to you quickly upon receiving your ad.

Also, we are open to book reviews from indie authors. Review copies can be sent to our resident book reviewer Essie, by emailing essie@efictionmag.com. Mention my name to make sure she doesn't think you are a spammer.

In addition, we publish short stories of less than 5000 words from every genre. We would love to publish your stories and do a review and ad. They are not mutually exclusive. Go here to submit a story: http://efictionmag.submishmash.com

Finally, we have a small workshop and writers hangout spot called Authors which you can visit here: http://authors.efictionmag.com

I hope you get involved with eFiction. And I look forward to hearing from you soon. Please feel free to ask me anything.

message 2: by Amy Eye (new)

Amy Eye | 1841 comments Mod
Thanks for sharing this with the group, Doug! This seems to be a very exciting thing for our members!

message 3: by C.S. Splitter (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments I subscribed to eFiction, that's my kind of magazine.

No to create an ad....I wish I was better with Photoshop.

Splitter

message 4: by Douglas (new)

Douglas Lance (douglance) | 4 comments Amy wrote: "Thanks for sharing this with the group, Doug! This seems to be a very exciting thing for our members!"

You are very welcome!

message 5: by Douglas (new)

Douglas Lance (douglance) | 4 comments C.S. wrote: "I subscribed to eFiction, that's my kind of magazine.

No to create an ad....I wish I was better with Photoshop.

Splitter"

Awesome! Glad you like it. :)

message 6: by C.S. Splitter (new)

C.S. Splitter | 979 comments And I meant,"now to create an ad"....see, that's the level of writing you have coming your way lol.

Splitter

message 7: by Douglas (new)

Douglas Lance (douglance) | 4 comments C.S. wrote: "And I meant,"now to create an ad"....see, that's the level of writing you have coming your way lol.

Splitter"

D'oh! ;)

message 8: by Sylvia (new)

Sylvia Massara (sylvia_massara) Hi Doug,

When you say create an ad, do you mean we can simply send the cover pic of our ebook? I don't have photoshop, so I cannot create an ad, but I do have a jpeg of my ebook covers. Would this suffice, along with my website? Sorry, not very good with graphics. Also, would you consider dropping by my show to do a bit of a special guest spot? Check it out--I'm always looking for anything literary and what you do would go down well.

I also feature writers of all genres.

Cheers,
Sylvia Massara
Novelist and host of The Lit Chick Show