Writers 'R' Us discussion

Spy Rp > Plot Talk

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Express new ideas in here to keep the RP organized!

message 2: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Alrighty, where do we want to go with this? We need like, a million more characters ( haha, I LOVE making characters... :D).
more importantly, we need a bad guy.
But this is not to talk about what the bad guy is like. We want to know what he's doing....
Blowing up important bases in the US? Or maybe he's managed to spread some virus throughout the country and is waiting for it to take effect and the spies have to find him and sto phim? Or we could have him holding someone ransom? Opinions?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

who ever said there could only be one bad guy? How bout theres a group of five?

message 4: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Five bad guys-- I like it. And they're all working together? If so, do they have a name?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea they are....kinda like a legion

message 6: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy So do they have a specific name? erm, lemme think... I suck at coming up with names...

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

well, they could each be in charge of something different. so lets take your ideas and and money laundering and another type of evil

message 8: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy maybe the fifth guy could be the leader? What would be the five's ultimate goal? Do they want to take control of the US?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

No, a dictatorship of the major powers in the world, making them unstoppable MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

message 10: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy LOL!!!!! :D
alright, sounds a plan! So they'll need soemthing a little bigger than "ransom" for one-- unless they managed to kidnap all of the major leaders in the world?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

high ranking officaials?

message 12: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Perfect!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

or the families of the major leaders.

message 14: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Or both...?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

GASP!! one wasnt convienceing enough, so they did the other too!!

message 16: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy This is usually where I would write "GASP! THATS GENIUS!", but you stole it. so.

OH GOSH.

I LOVE IT. :D

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Great

message 18: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Alright. So we basically are going to split this role play into five sections. Each sections covers a bad guy. So here it is all organized: (I'll set up character sheets for them later and if you don't like the names, we can change them.)

1st Section: Marcus Ford-Bombings
2nd Section: Dr. Robert Dale-Viruses
3rd Section: Doyle McCand-Money Laundering
4th Section: Victor Petrov-Kidnapping and Ransom
5th Section: Henry Ridgewall-Leader

And I know exactly how to start of the role play. But we'll need to make a few more characters and if we want this thing to go successfully, we need at least one more person. We could write this thing perfectly fine. I've never done that before, but it could be done. We'd both have to make a couple more characters. I can handle most of them and I'll probably end up making about a million and killing half of them off.

For the bad guys, you need to choose two (or if you want, three--doesn't matter to me) that you'll want to role play, 'cause I much as I love making and role playing character, writing for bad guys gets old REAL fast.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

something tells me that good old Victor is Russain.....fitting.........so i have doyle and victor?

message 20: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy yeah, is that ok?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

yea, i made the pages...

message 22: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Wait, so what does the leader do?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

he organizes the attacks, kidnappings, explosions and diseasing of people, and countries. and just wondering, is there a cure to the disease?

message 24: by Kataury (new)

Kataury There'd have to be for the enemies at least. Or it has to be hidden extremely well so that it's almost impossible to find.

message 25: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 4 comments call me crazy and be done with it. wrote: "Alright. So we basically are going to split this role play into five sections. Each sections covers a bad guy. So here it is all organized: (I'll set up character sheets for them later and if you d..."

I can think of over all names! I'm thinkig something eaither Latin or Greek! Ambrotos(Immortal), Haima(Blood), Aitia(Cause),Gignōskein(To Know),Daimon(A Divinity), Dioptron(Spy-Glass((lol))),Drasis(Action), Dunamis(Power, Strength, Force)

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

like the groups name? I think that Dumamis would be best for the groups name, makes what theyre trying to do make sence

message 27: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Ethan bailed. soooo, minor problem here.

message 28: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Dumamis is perfect. :)
So we start off with the bombings?

message 29: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 37 comments Crazy Rainy Day wrote: "Ethan bailed. soooo, minor problem here."

I resent that.....but it happened. I'm partial to Daimon and Drasis myself, but Dumamis is also good.

message 30: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 37 comments um, someone should reply, so i dont look like a loner.

message 31: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Hey! It did happen. I didn't say anything mean, just the facts darlin'! ;)
I'm reply in the rp asap. I'm so annoyed, I totally wrote soemthing and GR didn't post it... :(