Writers 'R' Us discussion

Castle Roleplay > Characters

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy There are TWO "castles"; your character must be in one of them to prevent confusion.

Castle: Engon
Ruler: King Giavo
Placement: Castle Engon in settled near the ocean. It's is very warm and humid there. Despite the many advantages they have, they have one constant enemy: the sea and her storms. Rain is typical during the winter months.
Strength: Strong Naval fleet
Flaw: "boxed" in-- enemies can attack them head on and the sea can attack from behind.
Citizens: Typically tan with lighter colored hair. The men are also typically born to be sailors.

Castle: Mirandum
Ruler: King Rymiri
Placement: Placed in the mountains, Castle Mirandum is a very cold place. In a good year, they have 9 months of snow and three months of a slushy spring. They are surrounded by mountains and huge forests of conifers. It's very dry and cold there!
Strength: Well built fortress with thick walls and fire places. It is basically impossible to break down these icy walls.
Flaws: They have barely any farm land and the winter blizzards can last for weeks.
Citizens: Typically very pale with darker colored hair.

If you have anything to add, please talk to me and I'll fix these descriptions.

If you need help finding proper names and what not, here is an AWESOME site that helped me come up with castle names, kings names, etc.

http://nine.frenchboys.net/fantasycha...

message 2: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Character Sheet:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Castle:
Family:
Relationship:
Other:

(*anything you put into "other", the other characters in this role play WILL know about it. Ex: "she loves to read", "he has a 'secrete' crush on her", "she has a pet dog," etc.)

message 3: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Name: Soren Tundero
Appearance: Slightly higher than average height with a slender build that came from his mother's side. he easily makes up for it with his fast reflexes and exotic coastal emerald eyes that also came from his mother. His pale skin and dark hair are standard Mirandum like his fathers. He wears the white uniform of the king's officers that is emblazoned with his family's black raven crest located on the right shoulder.
Personality: He is a loyal member of the king's court, eager to prove himself on the battlefield and even more so to gain the favor of the king. Despite all of this he secretly longs to see what his mother's homeland was like on the ocean. Other than that he is also caring and supportive of those he trusts. He is quick to give and gain a smile.
Family: The Count and Countess Tundero, both recognized as respectable figures in society, along with four sisters ranging from ages of 17 to 6. He is the oldest and only heir to his father's lands closest to the Engon kingdom. His mother was naturally a coastal baronness, who fell in love with his father and ran away with him, etc.
Status: The son of a Count, he chose to serve the royal family when he learned of the upcoming war, deciding to protect his country and his family by serving as a personal officer to Mirandus' heir. ((whoever that's gonna be))
Relationship: None so far
Other: Enjoys making tea and concocting different flavors as a hobby.

message 4: by Kataury (new)

Kataury ((I just realized how sad I am...))

message 5: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((Sad?? Why are you sad?))
((im making a charrie right now!))

message 6: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Name: Dandri
Appearance: short with emerald green eyes and pale skin. She has long unusual dark red hair that reaches her waist, but normall she has it braided back. Her hands are calloused and her knees are constantly bruised. Her knuckles also tend to have a raw, red look to them.
Personality: She's a quirky sort of girl that always seems to be doing something-- mopping floors, scrubbing dishes, or folding blankets. She can be slightly sarcastic and bold, but she's been "taught" not to mouth off.
Family: Has two brothers-- Diagri (older) and Diobo (younger)
Relationship:...
Other: Sneaks into the library sometimes to try to learn how to read.

(Gagh. I'll make Diagri and Diobo in a minute... :D)