message 2: by Sara (new)

Sara Migers | 2 comments Hi,
I recommend "He liked Tuesdays best".

You can find more about this book at http://www.jp2books.com/

message 3: by Robin (new)

Robin | 9 comments Mod
Cool, and thanks for joining!!!

message 4: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (maryjacqueline) Sloppy Firsts (Jessica Darling, #1) by Megan McCafferty Second Helpings (Jessica Darling, #2) by Megan McCafferty Charmed Thirds (Jessica Darling, #3) by Megan McCafferty Fourth Comings (Jessica Darling, #4) by Megan McCafferty Perfect Fifths (Jessica Darling, #5) by Megan McCafferty
The Complete Jessica Darling Series: Sloppy Firsts, Second Helpings, Charmed Thirds, Fourth Comings, Perfect Fifths by Megan McCafferty
This is a really great series! It starts getting a little old by like the third/fourth book but it's still really good and the final book is just so worth it. The whole series consists of Sloppy Firsts, Second Helpings, Charmed Thirds, Fourth Comings, and finally... Perfect Fifths! ENJOY(:

message 5: by Robin (new)

Robin | 9 comments Mod
Cool, I've heard of the book, what are they about?

message 6: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (maryjacqueline) They're basically all about this girl named Jessica Darling who is trying to grow up and find herself. She falls in love with this sort of dangerous boy named Marcus and the whole series consists of their relationship developing as she grows as a person. The final book is actually sort of farther into the future: it jumps a few years. But it's nice because you don't have that "what happens next" feeling after you finish. They're very good books