Paranormal Lovers discussion

Adult Series > Immortals after dark

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (last edited Jun 21, 2015 10:01AM) (new)

Cassie Cruel (faith_isola) | 1384 comments Mod
Has anyone read this series?

The Warlord Wants Forever (Immortals After Dark, #1) by Kresley Cole A Hunger Like No Other (Immortals After Dark, #2) by Kresley Cole No Rest for the Wicked (Immortals After Dark, #3) by Kresley Cole Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night (Immortals After Dark, #4) by Kresley Cole Dark Needs at Night's Edge (Immortals After Dark, #5) by Kresley Cole Dark Desires After Dusk (Immortals After Dark, #6) by Kresley Cole Kiss of a Demon King (Immortals After Dark, #7) by Kresley Cole Deep Kiss Of Winter (Includes Immortals After Dark, #8; Alien Huntress, #4.5) by Kresley Cole Pleasure of a Dark Prince (Immortals After Dark, #9) by Kresley Cole Demon from the Dark (Immortals After Dark, #10) by Kresley Cole Dreams of a Dark Warrior (Immortals After Dark, #11) by Kresley Cole Lothaire (Immortals After Dark, #12) by Kresley Cole MacRieve (Immortals After Dark, #13) by Kresley Cole Dark Skye (Immortals After Dark #14) by Kresley Cole

UR

Sweet Ruin (Immortals After Dark, #15) by Kresley Cole

message 2: by Carole-Ann (new)

Carole-Ann (blueopal) Oh yes - one of the most amazingly best series ever!! Each book has such wonderful H/H's that you wonder how Ms Cole keeps going

Consider the world-build as brilliant; the mythology well thought out; the sexy scenes as mouth-drooling; the alpha males as ::I want! I want::; and the seriously funny Nyx (aka Nucking Futs) appearing in every story!!

What more could you ever want !! :)

Maria Pussycat LOL....as usual Carole, I have to agree with you on EVERY point... I can honestly say that I LOVE Kresley Cole and I have read every single book she has written...but this series in particular is awesome...when I first read A Hunger Like No Other (Immortals After Dark, #2) by Kresley Cole , I went back and re-read it again... and Nyx is such a character....completely nuts! :)

message 4: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Belfield (jabelfield) Someone PM'd this as a recommendation to me this morning, but I tried to get book 1 for my kindle and I can't appear to find it anywhere. Is it available on Kindle, does anyone know?

message 5: by Carole-Ann (new)

Carole-Ann (blueopal) Took me a while to find it , but "The Warlord Wants Forever" aka IAD 1, is actually a short story within the anthology "Playing Easy To Get" which has Sherrilyn Kenyon as its main author.

It's available on Amazon UK as a paperback for £5.03, and Kindle for £6.99.

The other two stories, by SK and Jaid Black, are not bad either !! :)

message 6: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Belfield (jabelfield) Aha, thanks, Carole-Ann. Weird that the 1st one is part of an anthology. I presume you have to read it to read the next one?

message 7: by Carole-Ann (new)

Carole-Ann (blueopal) I think it was a 'testing, toe-in-the-water' type thing for her new venture into PNR. Previously, Cole had written (good) historical romance, like hundreds of others , but Pocket Books put her with two established PNR authors, so obviously, they had faith in her.

For a long time, I considered "A Hunger Like No Other" to be the first in the series - and it still fits there :), but TWWF does set the background, since Myst and Nickolai (sp?) do crop up occasionally in the later books.

Enjoy !!

message 8: by Chrisolu (new)

Chrisolu | 1 comments actually, the warlord wants forever is up free online. It's a short novella.

message 9: by Cassie Cruel, Adult Expert (new)

Cassie Cruel (faith_isola) | 1384 comments Mod
I have just listen to A Hunger Like No Other on Audiobook and I really enjoyed it :)