Creative Reviews discussion

Member's Blog's, Twitters...etc > I need to be "liked" ;p

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela (last edited Jul 09, 2011 12:18AM) (new)

Angela Smith (dandilyonfluff) | 144 comments Hello All!

I've been stalking around on the sidelines while I tried to figure out how Goodreads worked and if it was awesome. I've decided it IS awesome, and am starting to figure out how to be involved here.

I'm trying to bulk up the "likes" on my facebook fan page... if you have a page that you need to get liked, or a blog to follow etc, leave a comment and I'll go like/follow/friend/tweet ...

I'd love to get a like for my End of Mae page at:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/End-...

Thank you, and I look forward to learning Goodreads better...

Angela Yuriko Smith

endofmae.com
dandilyonfluff.com

message 2: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments You have now been liked!
And welcome to the group! There isn't too much to figure out around here just jump right in and start talking! I do that all the time! LOL
Feel free to chat in all the topics and if you write reviews please feel free to post them in the appropriate folders. If you have any questions you can message me anytime!
Its great to see you around here!
Feel free to check out my blog at http://theunlockeddiary.blogspot.com

message 3: by Angela (new)

Angela Smith (dandilyonfluff) | 144 comments Hahaha! Thank you... reminds me of gradeschool when we'd have popularity contests and it meant something to be "most popular". I'm going to go have a look around your blog... thank you for the like ^.^

message 4: by Angela (new)

Angela Smith (dandilyonfluff) | 144 comments Cambria wrote: "You have now been liked!
And welcome to the group! There isn't too much to figure out around here just jump right in and start talking! I do that all the time! LOL
Feel free to chat in all the to..."

Love your blog, and I followed via email... now I'm going back to read the author interview...

message 5: by Amy Eye (new)

Amy Eye | 1841 comments Mod
You have been liked, lady!! I did my beefing for you! LOL

message 6: by Angela (new)

Angela Smith (dandilyonfluff) | 144 comments Hahaha... thank you! Do you have anything you need mutual beefing for? Mmmmmmm.... somehow that sounded a bit wrong....

message 7: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments Angela wrote: "Cambria wrote: "You have now been liked!
Feel free to ch..."

Thanks for "beefing" me up Angela!! And thanks for following!!

message 8: by Amy Eye (new)

Amy Eye | 1841 comments Mod
I would like to get a FB page going for my editing business soon, so I will let you know when I get that up, but in the meantime, if you would like, you can beef my JournalStone FB page that I run!! LOL (Good thing I'm not a vegetarian...WHEW! :)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Journal...

message 9: by Angela (new)

Angela Smith (dandilyonfluff) | 144 comments Amy wrote: "I would like to get a FB page going for my editing business soon, so I will let you know when I get that up, but in the meantime, if you would like, you can beef my JournalStone FB page that I run..."

Thx Amy, I went and liked JournalStone and def let me know when you get your editing business up!